edited February 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

blah coffee blah webexae blah bail

may need to add some kill
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, a nice mild morning the wind has dropped so alls well, must spend a few hours in the garden today, I also need to put everything I altered on my bike , saddle and handlebars back to the old position,s , after getting off the bike and suffering with pins and needles all night, so much for making my position better
    Oxoman hope you were not injured
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    You ok oxoman?

Working near a ‘member’ from here but not feeling 100% so driven the whole way :(
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Mcning etc, very mild this morning shockingly so in fact, drove in off to Silverstone later for some more car releases.

Pinno, I dont work for Renault, we do media and telemetry for various companies, so we have a few this year that are local to go to. Ill see about grabbing a few random photos but its merc an RBR, last time I went to merc I ad stickers over my phones cameras.

Oxo, not good re the car, they tend to come up as BER with surprisingly little external damage now with all the plastics, safety and electrics in them
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    TLW1 wrote:
    a ‘member’
    I think that's a compliment? :roll:

I felt like I was flying in this morning, Strava says otherwise :(

Another day of dealing with changing 8 weeks worth of work. Some people's pockets are too deep.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    TLW1 wrote:
    a ‘member’
    I think so
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Ooh stickers - yes please. Can I have 'Rothmans'?

You are far too old to be tinkering with that bike position/slamming the stem LD.

Today will be mowstly chasing my tail and doing some preparation work which will ultimately lead to chasing my tail. It's a sort of self instituted induction loop.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    I see that VN rarely posts in the morning now that he has been shifted due to being caught skiving.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,615
    Waiting for son #1 to show up to take me to gym, first proper gym session para mi for multiple years. Need to work on the remarkably weak muscle sets of upper back, chiropractor showed me how strong some muscle groups are vs the lightweights hence pulling my body all over the place where it didn't oughter be, pius do some more adductor work post the tear I had last summer.

And he's arrived...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Step83 wrote:
    Ill see about grabbing a few random photos but its merc an RBR, last time I went to merc I ad stickers over my phones cameras.
    Give it a try Step. What does RBR stand for by the way?

Afternoon, peeps. I don't post much in the mornings because I'm so hard working unlike quite a few people on here it would seem :) Fast ride in and the morning flew by with assorted crap going on. Now stuffing my face to make up the calorie deficit.

@Oxo - I've got a nice little runner going cheap if you're interested...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    TLW1 wrote:
    a ‘member’
    I know I've been called worse so I'd take it as a compliment.
    Pinno wrote:
    I see that VN rarely posts in the morning now that he has been shifted due to being caught skiving.
    I was so good at skiving they keep asking me to go back to it. In spite of being significantly busier it is rather less grief being up here most of the time. Unfortunately not this morning, a colleague is really quite unwell. He is suffering with COPD which means he is not getting enough oxygen and keeps nodding off as a result. But he's not really nodding off, it's rather more than that. His brain isn't getting enough oxygen so he's passing out at his desk. Yet he insists on coming in and although he's been to the quack he wouldn't stay at the hospital for tests. Muggins here is in charge of first aid, but is it first aid as we know what's wrong? If we can't wake him I'll have to call an ambulance of course. I've had a word and explained that he probably shouldn't be here, but couldn't tell him his son told me he wouldn't stay in for tests. Asked what else could be done and what we could do. Told him I really didn't want to give him the kiss of life and told the bosses and HR what I thought. I think he's going to be told not to come in until it's sorted.
    Glad you're ok Oxo. Do you want a lovely two owner Nissan Micra?
    Beer and curry tonight.
  • step83
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Give it a try Step. What does RBR stand for by the way?

Afternoon, peeps. I don't post much in the mornings because I'm so hard working unlike quite a few people on here it would seem :) Fast ride in and the morning flew by with assorted crap going on. Now stuffing my face to make up the calorie deficit.

@Oxo - I've got a nice little runner going cheap if you're interested...

Stuck with the press photos im afraid, I have a nice pair of Merc and RBR (Red Bull Racing) security stickers that were on my phone while we could look (from a distance) no photos bar the official press ones.
    New Redbull looks horrible but its a launch livery so meh see the proper one next week in pedro land.

Lunch at Silverstone go annoy some people I know over the road an then back to the office. Quite nice out but a bit windy, first glimpses of spring? Makes me want to get the carbon wheels on the bike!

Pinno, funny you should say that, theres a fuss about tobacco sponsorship sneaking in again. I will see what I can find sticker/flag wise we get some weird stuff in goodie bags!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    excellentday so far, hopefully staying that way.

shall i buy a new frameset to replace the S5?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    excellentday so far, hopefully staying that way.

shall i buy a new frameset to replace the S5?

Ti, you know you want to... Confirmed geo on mine is more along the sporty lines plus its shiny!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    oxoman wrote:
    No thanks to little runabouts, sods law only just sold lads first car. Will see what they say, hopefully repairable
    Mazda 6? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Pinno wrote:
    You are far too old to be tinkering with that bike position/slamming the stem LD.

Laters.

You are right Pinno, I forgot I was another year older on Monday, everything back to the original position now ,
    do you know anyone who sells the sit up and beg type handlebars
  • pinno
    Step83 wrote:
    Pinno, funny you should say that, theres a fuss about tobacco sponsorship sneaking in again. I will see what I can find sticker/flag wise we get some weird stuff in goodie bags!

Just something that will adorn my stacking tool boxes. I have an Alpha Romeo badge, A BMW badge, 5150 motorsport - Arizona sticker...
    I was a bit of a kleptomaniac when I was younger.The 5150 is a recent addition.

A also have: The EAAA (East African Automobile Association) badge off the car that was used in the 1978 film Edward and Mrs Simpson. The car belonged to my father.