wednesday new worlds to conquer, but first some sun

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,532
edited February 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gym, brekkie, do stuff, then hop over to another land of sand for further adventures
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning , Mild and raining dog walking soon, when it stops raining the car needs a wash.i might sneak a bike ride in this afternoon
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Another hybrid commute today, hope it isn’t as ferkin windy which I blame for the a .4 mph difference between garmin and Strava :(

Later should be no ale but the wife is presenting to the board for the first time today......
  • big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    Appropriate thread title SG as it's puppy's first venture out the front door today (on foot as opposed to car crate). It's a big world, not always friendly. Thank god he has me.... :wink:
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    TLW1 wrote:
    Another hybrid commute today, hope it isn’t as ferkin windy which I blame for the a .4 mph difference between garmin and Strava :(.
    No, it's just a bit cold and damp.
    Hybrid commute here again: 20 miles drive, 0.5 mile ride :roll:
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Boiling hot ride in. Tired, mini has a cough, and I can't sleep if someone is coughing - eventually I had to scrounge some earplugs off Mrs H3 in order to get some kip.

Going to have a delicious lunch later. Dunno what, but it'll be damned good.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, mild an foggy after a lot of rain last night, Geese seem pleased as its flooded some bits so they have new waterways to explore.
    doctors later to have a CTS flare up looked at going to push for the op as its easier in the long run.

Meetings with corporate overlords about about things they deem important (which international events can they go to on expenses).
    Normal office coffee has been restored as well so I'm happy.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ciao

gopping outside. eating cheesy beans with tobasco for a change. intend to do nothing then go to the gym.

oh - ordered a headset. and thats about it really.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    hopkinb wrote:
    Boiling hot ride in. Tired, mini has a cough, and I can't sleep if someone is coughing - eventually I had to scrounge some earplugs off Mrs H3 in order to get some kip.
    Try gaffer tape. Or if you're feeling benevolent, decorate Mini's walls with egg boxes.

'Hybrid' commute for me this eve after I ditched the bike in the underground car park at work last night to go for a beer or two. Good news is the summer hols is now sorted - a week in Crete and possibly the last ever time we'll experience the school holiday rip off :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Afternoon folks,
    Chicken Chow Mein for me today. Another busy day, but not as bad as some. today being Wednesday I will be visiting a pub later, going to see the old dear first though.
    TLW1 wrote:
    Later should be no ale but the wife is presenting to the board for the first time today......
    So long as she doesn't end up presenting to the bored.
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Same board as the one you work for? Or are you 'the board' in this case? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Same board as the one you work for? Or are you 'the board' in this case? :)
    Different - so I can enjoy the politics without the hassle

V68 - very good
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Damn expensive week:

£983 Sparky
    £330 Council tax
    £339 New cooker for other house
    £186 Painter bloke (I hate painting)
    £80 Sundries, cement, timber...
    £236 Deposit on self catering hoose on the Highlands for a week come July. it was double the price either week before and after making it £1500 for 1 bloody week! No wonder people go abroad.
    £158, Remaining payment on chainsaw.

...and it's Mrs P's birthday on Friday.

Laters (and bankruptcy).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Damn expensive week:

£983 Sparky
    £330 Council tax
    £339 New cooker for other house
    £186 Painter bloke (I hate painting)
    £80 Sundries, cement, timber...
    £236 Deposit on self catering hoose on the Highlands for a week come July. it was double the price either week before and after making it £1500 for 1 bloody week! No wonder people go abroad.
    £158, Remaining payment on chainsaw.

...and it's Mrs P's birthday on Friday.

Laters (and bankruptcy).
    This could get a bit '4 Yorkshiremen'....
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Pinno wrote:
    Damn expensive week:

£330 Council tax

Monthly? For one house? If so, Jeebus. :shock:

Edit: Just seen cooker for "other house", so if for 2 houses, no longer :shock: .
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Council tax is paid up by end January up here. Instalments are worked out for 10 months.
    I owed x amount since the house came into my name - week before xmas.

Oh add:

£59 utility bill (for other house H)
    £40 fuel
    £14.60 Wormer and fleaer for hairy thing
    £52.20 3 x replacement polycarb panels for greenhouse. At this rate, i'll have the lot in poly carb. Indestructible.
    £19 PIR motion security light...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!