tuesday the kaons are carrying strangeness

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,515
edited February 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gym, brekkie, lounge a bit, head to local tentacle for scheduled long session with gmc punter for the embiggenment of the glory of gmc, hoping it'll be wrapped up much earlier as may then head off with old chum for carousment
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, fresh this morning the stars are shining in the sky, i received a phone call yesterday morning asking if I wanted 3 weeks work in March , not sure if I do
    Have a nice day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Meh, in a decent sleep just before the alarm went off.

Hybrid commute for the next few days which is good, though legs are dead after three days of back to back runs
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    foggy today, testing various things today. So far I've tested the below

Office chair, testing shows it rotates fully in both directions
    Hot water is hot
    new coffee is garbage

More testing to be completed, along with the risk of some real work.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    Step83 wrote:
    ...So far I've tested the below.

A bit too much detail really. When you find it's rarely up before you, then you know age is creeping in.

Today I will be mowstly facilities and maintenance manager today.
    [Which involves pressure washing :roll: ]. I bet it will bloody rain too.
    First, croissant. Then deliberation.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Tuesday is late start/early bail, what with taking mini to choir, then collecting her from after-school club. So packing a normal day into an hour and a half less time than normal = high consumption of coffee and much delegation.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, WFH as we have a surveyor for the mortgage coming round. A bit nervous really, hastily painted over the damp yesterday so they will never know... :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Good ride in despite the fact that the roadworks seem to be breeding. Spent most of the morning doing my bit interviewing for a minion's minions. Now stuffing face. Later is out for a beer so will ditch the bike for 'elf 'n' safety reasons and ride back tomorrow evening.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Afternoon folks,
    Mild Thursday morning hangover was in evidence today, annoying on a Tuesday. Probably had something to do with the beers and curry last night. At least the company paid so a free hangover on work time is no bad thing.
    Still busy in the orifice, new admin assistant is very easy on the eye. I was very well behaved yesterday and managed not to put my foot in it. Had a close shave at one point when chatting to one of my Italian cousins and cursing the state of politicians here and there she started laughing, thankfully I twigged that she understood Italian before I said anything about her. No pictures at the moment, I'll try to remedy the situation without getting sacked.
    Quite mild over here, got a bit too hot riding in this morning.
  • pinno
    Surely getting sacked would remedy the situation.

Gopping wet. Got hit from all angles. Now sipping tea, munching biscuits and dark chocolate after a warm shower. Nothing like it after getting soggy.
  • haydenm
    House surveyor checked the moisture in the chimney down stairs rather than upstairs and was very complimentary about my new electric radiators. Fingers crossed for moar monies.
  • pinno
    HaydenM wrote:
    House surveyor checked the moisture in the chimney down stairs rather than upstairs and was very complimentary about my new electric radiators. Fingers crossed for moar monies.

Revaluation for remortgage?
  • haydenm
    Pinno wrote:
    HaydenM wrote:

Yarp, the wider market isn't going up anywhere fast but at least now we have heating and supposedly a dry roof...
  • Stevo_666
    Anyway, sod this, its gopping outside. I'm going out for a drink.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    HaydenM wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    HaydenM wrote:

Yarp, the wider market isn't going up anywhere fast but at least now we have heating and supposedly a dry roof...

Thankfully, the inspector was inept :wink:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Nothing to do with Strifey?

On a Tuesday?! You do realise you have a long way to go to set TLW standards.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Nope, a scheduled drink. I will sample the delight of Strifeys home cooking shortly...

No point trying to surpass TLW, I value my life.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ciao

have to do a presentation to a load of politicians (like high level ones like) in a couple of weeks so have knocking something up.

Billshit factor: 10,000% but it all sounds good. If they ask me any questions I'll just start shouting at them and throwing things around.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Nope, a scheduled drink. I will sample the delight of Strifeys home cooking shortly...
    Dutch courage?

Just keep the arm actions to a minimum MF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x70bndpc70
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No point trying to surpass TLW, I value my life.
    I haven’t drank since sunday
  • pinno
    Phew, I was sitting down.
  • Stevo_666
    That must be a long 48 hours.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Is that all it was? :)
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Is that all it was? :)
    Cider is like oxygen - it's no big deal until you're not getting any.