edited February 2019 in Your pics and vids
A summer video edited on a cold winter night

Trixie

Boys on tour in Morzine and the porte du soleil
FCN = 4

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Gave up after edgy dude stuff and stupid song.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • mtb-idle
    mtb-idle Posts: 2,179
    cooldad wrote:
    Gave up after edgy dude stuff and stupid song.

Don't worry, I didn't expect you to get it.
    FCN = 4
  • jamski
    jamski Posts: 737
    Well I enjoyed it. :) Looks amazing. Was that an ocr thrown in for good measure? Where abouts was it all?
    Daddy, Husband, Designer, Biker, Gamer, Geek
    Bird Aeris 120 | Boardman Team 650b | Boardman Pro FS | Calibre Two.two
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Nice video but the song ruins it.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • mtb-idle
    edited February 2019
    jamski wrote:
    Well I enjoyed it. :) Looks amazing. Was that an ocr thrown in for good measure? Where abouts was it all?

cheers jamski,

Well I had to Google OCR and after reading about optical character recognition and Oxford, Cambridge and RSA exams I assume you are referring to Obstacle Course Racing?

Yes, it's a Spartan which is a bit like a Toughmudder on steroids.

It's all shot in the porte du soleil area or what is generally referred to as Morzine and Les Gets but includes Chatel, Morgins, Avoriaz, Champery, Les Lindarets etc. all available via a massive lift network. It's a great location.
    FCN = 4
  • mtb-idle
    JBA wrote:

ah well, maybe next time I will get a tune you like. Thanks for viewing.
    FCN = 4
  • mtb-idle
    MTB-Idle wrote:
    JBA wrote:

ah well, maybe next time I will get a tune you like. Thanks for viewing.

I don't do this for just anyone but after a quiet Sunday afternoon here's another edit for you that isn't so in your face as my double-ender...

Ankle Injuries

pretty much same footage in same order just cut to a different tune.
    FCN = 4
  • jamski
    MTB-Idle wrote:
    jamski wrote:

cheers jamski,

Well I had to Google OCR and after reading about optical character recognition and Oxford, Cambridge and RSA exams I assume you are referring to Obstacle Course Racing?

Yes, it's a Spartan which is a bit like a Toughmudder on steroids.

It's all shot in the porte du soleil area or what is generally referred to as Morzine and Les Gets but includes Chatel, Morgins, Avoriaz, Champery, Les Lindarets etc. all available via a massive lift network. It's a great location.

Yeah, obstacle course race. :) You weren’t running then? My wife has done dozens of them, I’ve done a couple. They’re good fun, a good alternative to biking if you can’t get out for whatever reason.
  • mtb-idle
    jamski wrote:

Yeah, obstacle course race. :) You weren’t running then? My wife has done dozens of them, I’ve done a couple. They’re good fun, a good alternative to biking if you can’t get out for whatever reason.

Nah, one sport is enough for me. I couldn't afford two sports in terms of time or money.
    FCN = 4
  • jamski
    MTB-Idle wrote:
    jamski wrote:

Nah, one sport is enough for me. I couldn't afford two sports in terms of time or money.

To be fair the OCRs I’ve done, I haven’t put any time into. Just go along for the fun of rolling around in mud and carrying logs up hills for a few hours! The entry fees are the biggest expense, no where near the same level of kit as biking.