Merry Christmas all.

cycleclinic
cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
edited December 2018 in The cake stop
Merry Christmas all.
http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.

Comments

• photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,410
    And to you too!!

Hope everyone's Christmas is complete with sublime festive rides.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Merry Christmas
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Merry Christmas
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Bah Humbug! to the lot of yers.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Ballysmate wrote:

Enough of that. Get off to church with the rest of us or you'll risk eternal damnation.
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    My breif thought if a Christmas ride has not happened. Torturing my daughter by saying no presents till everyone's ready.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    My breif thought if a Christmas ride has not happened. Torturing my daughter by saying no presents till everyone's ready.
    A quick 30 miler, followed by a family Xmas lunch, happy holidays to one and all :D
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • A hard frost in these parts has put paid to my Christmas day ride, it doesn't look like thawing anytime soon.

Enjoy your day everyone, whatever your plans. I better finish some wrapping :roll:
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Ballysmate wrote:
    +1 :mrgreen:

Went out for a short ride, it started off foggy then turned to damp but it was ok. Too much traffic for 7am on Christmas day.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Indeed happy Christmas all, even Ballyscrooge. Hope the day is the best it can be for you.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    No ride for me today, just a dog walk through the local swamp (park). Should be enough as I'm feeling suitably lazy and only moderately humbuggish.

Y'all have a good one.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Merry Christmas to all my friends. As I don’t have any, that’s narrowed it down.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    As posted elsewhere :)

DR6b_P8X0AE4vmn.jpg:large
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]