wednesday buy fake passports, virtual particles, spooky action at a distance, satisfaction guarantee

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited December 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

office of gmc, coffee and more mince pies, ready to kill, death to all fools and poseurs, it's my christmas gift of wrath

drinks and nibbles later with some of one's chaps
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Morning chap nibblers.
    Busy day today doing stuff. I volunteered, so only myself to blame. Eejit.
    Have a good day everyone.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    morning fellas

bambini and a particularly hot looking tdv bundled off to respective schools, bit of coffee, protein shake, scrambled eggs then on to do some weights and sit in a car park.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Not the train into town feeling a bit tired but probably better than most after last nights work Christmas party. A bacon sandwich run may be in order this morning.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    WFH - as out with the fun cycling club for beers and bikes later
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning , A get together later with a few lads I have worked with this year, it could get messy ,starting at mid day could be a down fall
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    Meeting today, followed by another meeting. I shall have to pace myself, I could peak on boredom before mid day.

A naive question I realise, but is it really that difficult for the plod to find someone who is selling fake currency and documents when that person gives their contact details?

I wonder what happens when they turn up at Brandon's address? "What, how did you find me?"

The older I get, the better I was.

• big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    Mornings pilgrims. Catching Eurostar this pm. Try and behave until I can get logged back on.
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Rode into work, read my email saying I'm supposed to be doing an open day talk, rode back home, had a shave and put my suit on, now on the bus back to work.
  • Stevo_666
    The office is suspiciously quiet today. Lots of people working from home and quite a few groggy ones who dragged themselves in. Also loads of food left over from yesterdays unofficial Xmas buffet :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The office is suspiciously quiet today. Lots of people working from home and quite a few groggy ones who dragged themselves in. Also loads of food left over from yesterdays unofficial Xmas buffet :)
    Isn’t the first rule of work drinks turn up and contribute the next day?
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Well I've done my bit.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Well I've done my bit.
    Not over yet
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    pop onto the rock n roll grease thread if you have a mo.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    pop onto the rock n roll grease thread if you have a mo.

Mention of cheese and static electricity...

Office eerily quiet now. Us few remainers are playing an unspoken game of chicken; all the quality street are gone but there's a single toffee left in the Asda own brand tub.

Bastards! It disappeared while I was typing...
  • PP reared its head today as a faulty lock needed attention. 4 hours and £60 later, I'm an amazing landlord!

Site meeting - Check
    Last of the Christmas shopping on the way back from site - Check
    Wifey dropped off for drinks - Check
    Delivery of tea to desk - Check

Might run later, might just sit in and drink some Sav B.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Open day day done, goose Island IPA in the su bar downed, back home in time for tea.
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Well I've done my bit.
    Not over yet
    I'm still contributing...
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Well I've done my bit.
    Not over yet
    I stopped about then and had a couple of pints with the current wife and then went out with the fun bike lot - 99 people riding around the town followed by the pub - brilliant fun only issue was the cx bike has got road tyres on so lots of slipping and sliding, but much faster in & out of town
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Well I've done my bit.
    Not over yet
    I stopped about then and had a couple of pints with the current wife and then went out with the fun bike lot - 99 people riding around the town followed by the pub - brilliant fun only issue was the cx bike has got road tyres on so lots of slipping and sliding, but much faster in & out of town
    I don't think cyclists should be taking performance enhancing drugs personally.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    I cannot believe I never posted on today's Wednesday thread.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    I cannot believe I never posted on today's Wednesday thread.
    Its OK, you're allowed a day off.