'ning

ride far, eat mince pies, quaff coffee
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    'ning
    Ride not far, and probably not quick.
    Sunny but nippy out and looks damp, taking my mudguards.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    Currently feeling pecking as I''ve skipped brekky for now to have a late Full English down the local caff with a couple of mates. Then go get the Christmas tree which we bailed out of doing yesterday as it was so 'orrible out.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    It's all calm and there's a bit of brightness but the only thing missing is Noah.
    One more week of routine/normality before the Xmas holiday break.

I just wonder what admin will do first thing Monday morning.

I wonder what critical mass would be in terms of the number of illicit threads/illicit posts/naughty posters.

Laters revolutionaries.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Today’s three crashes on the fun bike are completely unrelated to finishing drinking at 3am

Now bored whilst the kids have snowboarding lessons, later is live music at the local
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning folks, but only just.
    Waiting for the girl to get back from her driving lesson, gulp. I’m sure she’s done fine but she was really worried about it. Off to see the old dear for lunch shortly as she’s off to Spain over Christmas.
    Funeral in Gloucester tomorrow, not looking forward to any part of that. Better fill the car up today. Don’t want to get caught paying motorway prices for juice.
    Might go out for a beer tonight.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ciao

tired around the edges but all good.

currently listening to some Simon and Garfunkle while lunchtime pizza cooks, bambini doing so craft stuff, TDV doing something but i'm not sure what.

will go and set up tt bike on turbo trainer in a bit (he says again)......
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Hello all,
    Long walk on the beach this morning and bacon baguette scoffed. Now just pottering around the house, wandering into rooms, thinking “what did I come in here for”,that sort of thing.
    Maybe some kitchen tidying before making tea.
    Cheers all.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • thistle_
    It never amazes me how car drivers don't seem to see you when you're out riding. I had my big lights on and was dressed as a bloody Christmas cracker but that's still not enough.
    No punctures though so that's a win :mrgreen:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Today’s three crashes on the fun bike are completely unrelated to finishing drinking at 3am
    Crashing is usually the sign of a good ride on the fun bike?
  • thistle_
    oxoman wrote:
    Suspect they spotted you and decided that they needed to alter your christmas attire. Did you go as the naughty elf, spotted one this morning complete with helmet under the elf hat. Suspect elf and safety had something to do with that as it was a group ride. They managed to well lit up with bike lights as well, made me laugh anyroads.
    No I wasn't the elf, he was on some quadricycle thing with the princess behind the panda.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Googled "entscheidungsproblem". I can pronounce it, but that's as far as it goes.

Tree is now decorated.

Mrs has a streaming cold.

I am listening to all the techno.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    It never amazes me how car drivers don't seem to see you when you're out riding. I had my big lights on and was dressed as a bloody Christmas cracker but that's still not enough.
    No punctures though so that's a win :mrgreen:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Crashing is usually the sign of a good ride on the fun bike?
    But three on one decent......