nippy out, decided on a day off from gmc

spambots are back, good thing the mods aren't wasting time on other things
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ciao

its bloody freezing.

last day of work before christmas leave - huzzah! intend to do absoloutely nothing.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Meh, looks like today is going to shoot already
  • I sense some gloom around in the new family friendly forum.
    Today is a day for winners. Clear, crisp and beautiful day. Some light admin at work with chocolate eating then shove off early for the weekend. Might go the pub later, might not. It's that kind of day.
    Bon weekend.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Bit fresh out there but very nice. Day off for female child’s birthday and up to Brum for Christmas markets and bring the lad back from uni. Wife and lass will be looking at the markets, lad and I drinking beer and eating bratwurst.
    Currently chilling until the girl finishes school at 11 then the joy of the M40. Hopefully not too bad in the middle of the day.
    Happy Friday to everyone and roll on the weekend.
  • Friday night, on a boat instead of a plane. Last week working away for the year. Home tomorrow. I could sleep for a week.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    'Family friendly', in other words 500 shades of sterilised, pasteurised, homogenised grey.
    It's chilly. It's chilly enough to sterilise my nuts. Maybe that's the solution.

I don't know why the Lesbians didn't share our love for that thread.
    See, that would have given it more weight and a dash of balanced PC.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    ciao

its bloody freezing.

last day of work before christmas leave - huzzah! intend to do absoloutely nothing.
    ditto, ditto and seems like ditto.

The office fire alram has gone off twice now so we've been stood outside for nearly 2 hours this morning. Second time resulted in a load of fire engines turning up. We went to Greggs.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    Pinno wrote:
    I don't know why the Lesbians didn't share our love for that thread.
    See, that would have given it more weight and a dash of balanced PC.

Oooh, mega assumption made there Mr P. Who says we did not have a diverse clientele for the departed BG thread?

Due to the benefits of online shopping (bye bye High St), have succeeded in sorting out missus' pressie and some domestic essentials thereby negating the need to hop into nearby town to join the merry shopping throngs. Instead, off outside to do some stuff involving sharp things, hydraulics and firewood.
  • Matthewfalle
    ciao

its bloody freezing.

The office fire alram has gone off twice now so we've been stood outside for nearly 2 hours this morning. Second time resulted in a load of fire engines turning up. We went to Greggs.

nce touch going to Greggs. out of the workplace and pies.

i've just pressure washed the car and am about to make some baked beans.

#rock'n'roll

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Highlight of my day is filling the back of my pick up with logs for home.

Lowlight is not being able to have a drink as taking my parents to the airport at 4am.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    ciao

its bloody freezing.

#rock'n'roll

You can bloody well clean that extra sticky curried goat from Edwyn's top spicey take away from the passenger foot well whilst you are at it.
    And next time, take some frikkin foil with you.

Don't do it again.

#i'llkeepyouright
  • big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    Some handbags over stainless steel bolts, but you'll have to find it yourselves. Look for the Torque thread.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    T'noon, much of doing nothing today. food eaten random nibbles round the office sampled and nap required.

Some usual gumph lies about snow forecast this weekend, I'm going with the Emerson Lake and Palmer christmas, just rain

Laters
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Step83 wrote:
    Some usual gumph lies about snow forecast this weekend, I'm going with the Emerson Lake and Palmer christmas, just rains
    Yeah, local bike club were organising their Sunday ride on farcebook with responses of "no chance it's going to snow" etc. Forecast on my phone is currently saying warm and wet on Saturday, warm and dry on Sunday.
    Local rag's top story is "weather warning for snow and ice this weekend" then you read the body of the story and it says the weather warning doesn't extend to around here :roll:
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:
    ciao

its bloody freezing.

#rock'n'roll

You can bloody well clean that extra sticky curried goat from Edwyn's top spicey take away from the passenger foot well whilst you are at it.

Don't do it again.

#i'llkeepyouright

you may joke but one footmat thing has had to go in the bin because it was covered in dried on "stuff". think it was a mixture of protein shake and sandwich.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Step83 wrote:
    Some usual gumph lies about snow forecast this weekend, I'm going with the Emerson Lake and Palmer christmas, just rains
    Yeah, local bike club were organising their Sunday ride on farcebook with responses of "no chance it's going to snow" etc. Forecast on my phone is currently saying warm and wet on Saturday, warm and dry on Sunday.
    Local rag's top story is "weather warning for snow and ice this weekend" then you read the body of the story and it says the weather warning doesn't extend to around here :roll:
    Annual drunken Christmas ride this weekend, forecast looks pants
  • Matthewfalle
    TDV has just kicked my backside because as she was paying for some new denim trousers for me i lent across, looked at her credit card and exclaimed "but thats not your name. you said you were called Karen. Why have you got a purse full of someone else's credit fards?"

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Pinno wrote:
    ciao

its bloody freezing.

#rock'n'roll

Don't do it again.

#i'llkeepyouright

you may joke but one footmat thing has had to go in the bin because it was covered in dried on "stuff". think it was a mixture of protein shake and sandwich.

GET THAT MAT OUT OF THE BIN. You could suck it for sustenance when hungry and sitting in a car park.
    (I though you lived in Wales!?)

#pinnostopadvice(firstconsultationfree)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Isn’t ‘protein shake’ a euphemism? I think it’s the result of hanging around in car parks and flashing his headlights.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Isn’t ‘protein shake’ a euphemism? I think it’s the result of hanging around in car parks and flashing his headlights.
    Fnarr fnarr.

Afternoon non-offensive forumites, busy day dealing with Brexit and a few bits of Eastern Europe. Shortly I'll be getting on the bike I ditched in the basement car park yesterday evening so I could go drinking. I expect dinner plus a bit of cider this evening will finish me off, although ominously Stressbag has said she has a list of jobs for me to do this weekend :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:

better than flashing my knob in edwyns emporium i suppose.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.