edited December 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

office, coffee and mince pie, lab, webexes, bail early

looks nippy
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, it is nippy sungod with a cold easterly wind, looks like I will be putting the decorations up later on, l have had my instructions :) , I would like to bring one of the bikes in the house and decorate that but I don’t think it will down to well
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    bloody freezing. space heater has broken in the gym so am currently wearing a north face jacket to further chisel my toned athletic body.

bloody hell its cold.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Confirm that it is nippy outside, and breezy. Time to swap the shorts for biblongs.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Mcning, headache for no apparent reason, I'l blame carol singers because I can.

Seems half the office cant be bothered to turn up today likely due to the first of three office christmas parties last night, skillfully avoiding all of them.

In the interests of a family friendly forum I shall refrain from alluding to any shenanigans thats appear to have transpired.

Now off to do office things in a politically correct manner or some drivel.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Double win so far, first spotted by the big cheese when I went for a run this morning so he assumes I took it easy last night, then first meeting of the day done and not everyone made it.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Today I will be mainly doing nothing, after a rather pleasant surfeit of good Belgian beers yesterday. Enjoy your work, desk jockeys.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Family forum :roll:

'@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! ...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Pinno wrote:
    Family forum :roll:

'@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! '@rse! Drink! ...

Calm down Father Jack
  • ^^

Isn't that your daily schedule?
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    At this rate, it will be.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Afternoon family forumites,

Ride in was a bit chilly. Busy day having to plug the gaps for idiots who can't or won't do their jobs. Then out for a minions leaving do tonight so the bike gets ditched downstairs and ridden back tomorrow. Onwards to dealing with more deadwood...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Step83 wrote:
    In the interests of a family friendly forum I shall refrain from alluding to any shenanigans thats appear to have transpired.
    No, we need a thread like this one
    viewtopic.php?f=40012&t=12765242&hilit=receptionist
    The OP was but thankfully had been quoted in case of such an occurrence.

My head hurts too, but I'm fully aware what the reason is. My back hurts too. Busy in the office and another day off tomorrow as female child hits 17 and picking the lad up from uni. I will be staying the night in Brum which is mildly worrying. Hopefully I won't pick up the accent.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Afternoon all
    At work. Thought I'd say hello while BB still exists. This pip emma I will mainly be reading Private Eye with the phone off the hook.
    Maybe a beer later. Cheerio.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    No, we need a thread like this one.

That was a great thread.

Pity we can't have a mod with the powers to delete certain risque pics in the BGT.
  • Matthewfalle
    sitting in a car park drinking coffee listening to Tom Petty.

i may have offended some burd who was blocking an entire petrol station with her car whilst she texted/sorted her handbag out by calling her "sweet pea".

a job well done i think.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121

i may have offended some burd who was blocking an entire petrol station with her car whilst she texted/sorted her handbag out by calling her "sweet pea".

a job well done i think.
    As in "get out of the way sweet pea"?
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

That was a great thread.

Pity we can't have a mod with the powers to delete certain risque pics in the BGT.
    If someone posted risque+ photos in any thread, I guess it's just easier to delete the thread than find the offending posts and delete them individually?
    Having said that, the spam posts seem to get deleted but the thread remains if people have replied to it :roll:
  • Matthewfalle

a job well done i think.
    :

exactly. bless 'er.

i think offhand it may have been something like "sweetpea: be a darling and move you car for us. theres a love"

#inspired

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    "Listen wench, move your bloody heap. No amount of make up in that hand bag is going to salvage your face."

#sweettalkingman
  • big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

That was a great thread.

Deleted I fear.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    I will mainly be reading Private Eye with the phone off the hook.

I got a subscription for my birthday. I'm slightly disgruntled in case something in there leads me to cancel my subscription in disgust, as I feel it won't have quite the same weight, what with it being a gift. Got my first copy yesterday.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129

a job well done i think.
    :

exactly. bless 'er.

i think offhand it may have been something like "sweetpea: be a darling and move you car for us. theres a love"

#inspired

Did you not just lean on your horn for 3 minutes until she realised it was directed at her? Or is that just London?
  • pinno
  • orraloon
    Welcome to the wonderful world of bland.

https://youtu.be/Af3islo5neU
  • orraloon
  • big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    Meanwhile you know who has been erased...
  • And that was the only place on the internet to see scantily clad women. Oh, hang on, that’s the purpose of the internet.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • hopkinb wrote:
    I will mainly be reading Private Eye with the phone off the hook.

I got a subscription for my birthday. I'm slightly disgruntled in case something in there leads me to cancel my subscription in disgust, as I feel it won't have quite the same weight, what with it being a gift. Got my first copy yesterday.
    Must get round to subscribing rather than using it as an excuse to have a stroll out of the office and a swift half on the way back. Not seen anything in about 20 odd years that would put me off.
    Ecrasez l’infame