fing wiggle

Vino'sGhost
Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
edited December 2018 in Workshop
I must have half a dozen orders from wiggle this year WITHOUT HARIBO.

I even commented so they sent me some. (in an envelope they hadnt put a stamp on so they were very expensive Haribo)

we ll screw u wiggle Sigmasport ive discovered are the same sort of price, i can talk to a human AND they include jellybeans.

Has anyone else been let down by wiggle? (i know its silly but i actually only shop there because i like the haribo)

Comments

• You can buy a Haribo multi bag for a pound containing 11 little bags.

Viz Tip; Pop each little bag in an envelope and have someone randomly post them through your letter box. Job's a goodun.
  • edward.s
    edward.s Posts: 219
    Sigmasport have Matt Stephens on their Youtube channel. for that alone, I'd shop there :)
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Must admit I feel a serious sense of disappointment when a Wiggle parcel arrives without the Haribo.

I seriously think I need to get a grip...
  • Vino'sGhost
    keef66 wrote:
    Must admit I feel a serious sense of disappointment when a Wiggle parcel arrives without the Haribo.

I seriously think I need to get a grip...

THIS EXACTLY THIS
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Only reason to use Wiggle is, the Haribo though. Nothing quite beats the free energy snacks in each parcel.
  • 964cup
    964cup Posts: 1,362
    Sigma stock shinier things, have nicer people and better sweets. Wiggle sometimes have better pricing and usually deliver more quickly. YMMV. Also my kids steal my Haribo, but not my Jelly Beans, so Sigma may be ahead on points.
  • big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    You won't want to hear about my £60 wine voucher then. Didn't happen.

Did

And Haribo. With a chain, nothing more.
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    I blame Wiggle.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922

I even commented so they sent me some. (in an envelope they hadnt put a stamp on so they were very expensive Haribo)

Had the same happen to me, had to collect envelope from sorting office as insufficient postage was on the envelope so took a picture and posted on twitter and got the cost refunded to my Paypal account.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Vino'sGhost
    redvee wrote:

Had the same happen to me, had to collect envelope from sorting office as insufficient postage was on the envelope so took a picture and posted on twitter and got the cost refunded to my Paypal account.

Hmmm and they encourage you to say if you don’t get your haribo. They must think very little of their customers if that’s their idea of a joke.