tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Yeah Friday, slow start after a night out

Today is WFH as we are out at a ball later and need to be ready sharpish
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, misty and damp but a bit milder, I have a busy day ahead
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    just about to have coffee then venture out to the gym then get on my merry way.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,152
    On train into town. A 3 hour compulsory HR course beckons :roll: I'll be sitting at the back trying to do some work.

Off out for some gentle, relaxing musical entertainment after work in the form of the Macc Lads reunion tour :D
    https://youtu.be/F-n_eqW1qoM
    (NSFW audio)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Slow start to the day here too. No bike today, going out after work.
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    On train into town. A 3 hour compulsory HR course beckons :roll:
    Is that punishment for the email yesterday?
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    On train into town. A 3 hour compulsory HR course beckons :roll: )

you you suggest our comments from yesterday please.

"I'm just asking on behalf of a friend ....."
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Slow start to the day here too. No bike today, going out after work.
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    On train into town. A 3 hour compulsory HR course beckons :roll:
    Is that punishment for the email yesterday?
    There's no justice. I have to suffer the indignity of a 3 hour 'dignity at work' course. How the **** does it take 3 hours? I'm tempted to say that I'm not going so I can have some dignity back...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Dignity at work my aris. Working is in itself the least dignified thing you can do.
    Anyway, morning all. Friday is pointless meandering day. Might clean and oil the office revolver.
    Still trying to work out if a Macc Lads gig is ace or slightly tragic, much as I like them.
    Onwards to more mediocrity.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    McNing, damp an misty here, drove in (docs orders) Black Friday purchases done snagged a groupset going cheap so purchased quickly with delivery to work the OH will never know!.

Dignity at work is a joke, its up there with fire safety in my opinion.
  • Stevo_666
    Dignity at work my aris. Working is in itself the least dignified thing you can do.
    Anyway, morning all. Friday is pointless meandering day. Might clean and oil the office revolver.
    Still trying to work out if a Macc Lads gig is ace or slightly tragic, much as I like them.
    That makes Pinno very dignified :P

Going to see the Macc Lads? The answer is both :) Going to be a bloody funny evening - and might never see them again.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Dignity at work my aris. Working is in itself the least dignified thing you can do.

Going to see the Macc Lads? The answer is both :) Going to be a bloody funny evening - and might never see them again.
    Come on, you will be around for a couple more years yet
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Just off for a Jolly into the sticks for lunch with Mrs P and the Porker.
    This will of course be followed by coffee and most excellent cake, so I had better leave some space.

It's a tough life I know...

Who the farq mentioned 'dignity;? Is there any dignity with those silly pre surgical gowns that open at the back?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Who the farq mentioned 'dignity;? Is there any dignity with those silly pre surgical gowns that open at the back?
    What you wear at weekends is up to you :)
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    What you wear at weekends is up to you :)
    Just make sure when you next wear one (at the hospital I suppose) you get a drink of water from the cooler about 800 yards away.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Pinno wrote:

Laters.

Just put it on backwards :roll:

Also, quite annoyingly
    NHS wrote:
    There's no cure for chronic bronchitis
  • BANG! And the week is gone...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    BANG! And the week is gone...
    Not yet - waiting for the third conference call of the day to start
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Back from 2nd chiropractor session coming from my weird shoulder / clavicle thing (which got scanned this morning). Man that chiropractor woman is brutal. Though she does wear a nice white jacket which would get the multiple MFs going.

I'm feeling mobility and flexibility is improving in the shoulder and generally so all seems good.

Bring on the Friday beers.
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Come on, you will be around for a couple more years yet
    Another one ticked off the bucket list :D
  • tlw1
    Back, turns out runners aren’t drinkers

Put life’s been good on - haven’t heard this in ages