Kickr Core and rust?

MelM
MelM Posts: 8
I have received a Kickr core but the inside of the trainer leg looks like it is covered in rust. Does anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• dannbodge
    dannbodge Posts: 1,152
    I've seen a few posts on Facebook about this.
    People recieving Kickrs that are rusty.

I'd speak with the supplier/Wahoo
  • No, you're wrong. It's a Wahoo Kickr. They are totally brilliant. You must be mistaken.
  • Sounds like Wahoo has a real mess on their hands with this year's KICKRs. There are reports everywhere of clicking, grinding, rust, and who knows what else. Zwift has also recognized a known issue with the Zwift/KICKR BTLE connection.

I was all set the pull the trigger on a new Core, but am going to wait.
  • 38special wrote:
    Sounds like Wahoo has a real mess on their hands with this year's KICKRs. There are reports everywhere of clicking, grinding, rust, and who knows what else. Zwift has also recognized a known issue with the Zwift/KICKR BTLE connection.

No, I'm afraid you are wrong as well. You need to give your head a shake. There are so many who worship at the alter of Wahoo that it's only a matter of time before your misguided comments are refuted.

The Kickr is the only smart trainer on the market worth buying. Anyone who even considers anything else is a total mug.

Hope that clears things up ;-)
  • StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    38special wrote:
    Sounds like Wahoo has a real mess on their hands with this year's KICKRs. There are reports everywhere of clicking, grinding, rust, and who knows what else. Zwift has also recognized a known issue with the Zwift/KICKR BTLE connection.

No, I'm afraid you are wrong as well. You need to give your head a shake. There are so many who worship at the alter of Wahoo that it's only a matter of time before your misguided comments are refuted.

The Kickr is the only smart trainer on the market worth buying. Anyone who even considers anything else is a total mug.

Seriously, if you've nothing useful to contribute, how about simply going away?
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • philthy3 wrote:
    38special wrote:

Wow. How long has it taken you to think up that gem? I'm inconsolable.

Seriously, if you've nothing useful to contribute, how about simply going away?