Need an F11 fixer for my Topeak saddle bag.

Wzhjp8
Wzhjp8 Posts: 4
edited November 2018 in Road buying advice
I've just tried to move my Topeak saddle bag from my old bike to a new one, but can't as I need an F11 fixer, which doesn't seem to be available now. Does anyone know where I can get an F11 fixer? Thanks.

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I've got one of these going spare as my Topeak bag lives at the bottom my pannier bag now.

f25_topeak_fixer.jpg
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Wzhjp8
    Thanks for the offer, but I think that's an f25 for parallel rails on the saddle, i''m after the one for the diverging rails. The noting thing is I did have one but got rid of it :oops:
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I've used both F11 & F25 on the same saddle with no issue.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Wzhjp8
    Thanks, I'll have another go but I couldn't see how to do it last time.
  • Reviving an old thread here to see if anyone knows of a source for these old F11s. F25s are fine for me on single-bolt seatposts, but the two-bolt infinite adjust things protrude a fair bit out the back and I can't get an F25 in without sliding the saddle nearly all the way back. It's causing a fit problem for me at the moment so I'd gladly pay well above cost for an F11 - it seems it mounts to the riser bit of the rails and would solve my problem.

Or does anyone have another solution for this? Last time this happened I just upgraded the seat post to Tifosi Carbon, but this one is Cannondale 25.4mm so my options are limited and anything higher quality is likely to have another two-bolt clamp.

Thanks!
    Custom Albannach Torragar [BUILD IN PROGRESS]
    2020 Ribble CGR SL
    2019 Vitus Vitesse Evo CRS Disc
  • mrdsgs
    mrdsgs Posts: 337
    I will check at home this evening, "cautiously optimistic" that I have one or more F11's.

probably 7pm before I can confirm.

mike
    Colnago Addict!
  • mrdsgs
    mrdsgs Posts: 337
    pm sent
    Colnago Addict!