Snowdonia near Tal y fan

freakychurchill
freakychurchill Posts: 82
edited November 2018 in Your pics and vids
So I was going to do a bike ride and camp but the weather forecast could not make its mind up last week one saying sunshine and the other said snow. So not wanting to take a chance of getting stuck in a tent with a blizzard I decided to go for plan B where I cycle up Conwy and beyond for a day on the steed. The weather was pretty good with some great views and even found a good place to camp next year. Despite being disappointed in not camping I had a fantastic day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6jTMcMHAUc&t=2s

Comments

• steve_sordy
    steve_sordy Posts: 2,446
    Really nice vid, you must have ridden a few extra miles to set up some of those shots. Nice choice of music too. What was that stone construction that looked like someone might have lived in there?
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Nice one, freaky.
    Your videos keep getting better. 8)
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Really nice vid, you must have ridden a few extra miles to set up some of those shots. Nice choice of music too. What was that stone construction that looked like someone might have lived in there?

Thanks I did not go to far but would be a big trek with out a bike and deffo off the beaten track. THe building was a old shelter I believe farmers used to use it when hearding sheep many years ago...Sadly full of sheep poo now or else I would have considered it a good bivi spot :)
  • JBA wrote:
    Nice one, freaky.
    Your videos keep getting better. 8)
    Thank you glad you enjoyed