edited October 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

cold, so cold, etc., ride with cafes

definitely need to go on more hols
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, cold her but the wind has dropped thank goodness, just about to walk the dog
    Good idea with more holidays Sungod
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    Morning
    Cold here too, but it's lovely outside.
    Off to the national hill climb in a bit. Spectating only before Pinno gets concerned.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,520
    cold dry ride turned into freezing soggy ride, think i was a kilo or two heavier from all the water i soaked up, bleagh

could be time to hibernate
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Definitely time to hibernate.
    Off to see the old dear for lunch shortly, she’s off to Italy in a few days.
    Other than that just a bit of light pottering for me.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    edited October 2018
    I see: the Mama's and Papa's Sunday thread.

You like pottery VN?
    Didn't enter Thistle? Where is it this year?

Very sunny. Wind has dropped. Slight frost on ground. Should have gone pedalling today instead of yesterday. That's family commitments for you.
    Winter is bearable when you get sunshine like this.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Made bacon sandwiches for me and mini. Made a cake. Banana and walnut loaf, cooling on a rack. Three loads of washing so far. More to come. We might go to Kingston, find some Halloween make up and spend an old book token. Also find something for dinner.
  • Clock says 11, body says 12, beer time. Not doing much today beyond domestic chores.
    Have fun everyone.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Rather good lie in had, which was needed after a late dad's taxi run last night. Now catching up with some admin type stuff and a few jobs before it gets dark. Which reminds me, time to sort a skiing holiday as it's Winter now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Needed more sleep that 4 hrs, but had a giggle so worth it

Today has been tidying up after yesterday’s party, much dog walking and a pub lunch.

Nearly time to return to the pub
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,673
    Got my 2nd half distance ride in today so claim my virtual sportive equivalent total from yesterday's bail. Happy with that. Today's ride still cold but better than yesterday with the sunshine, didn't have to mask my face at all today. Apart from while robbin' some random gadgie on the way past, of course...
  • big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    Got a ride in this pm AT MY WIFE's SUGGESTION. WTF? Whoo hoo.

10 mins after I got home we had a hailstorm.

#blessedarethemeek
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    Pinno wrote:
    Didn't enter Thistle? Where is it this year?.
    Pea Royd Lane, near Sheffield. Was a good event, warm sunshine with a few heavy hail showers.
    Was supposed to be somewhere else but there was a late(ish) venue change. Some locals probably kicked off about a road getting closed for a few hours.
    I offered to be the comedy entry but the organiser said no thanks. I think the 12 year olds would've beaten me (again) looking at the speed they were going.
  • pinno
    Big Harv wrote:
    Got a ride in this pm AT MY WIFE's SUGGESTION. WTF? Whoo hoo.

There's something wrong or... she wants you to do something...

Don't loose any sleep over it. :wink:
  • big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    Lose. :lol:

I won't ta.
  • pinno
    Big Harv wrote:
    Lose. :lol: .

Oh bollox. :roll: