'ning

nippy possibly foggy ride, more cafes, more brekkie, more cat naps, more

more
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Sounds like a good day sungod.

Nippy here, but not foggy. Short ride, hill climb, cafe, hill climb, food, long drive back trying not to fall asleep.
    Got a headache just thinking about it.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Man flu still got hold, so another day of nothing ahead
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning folks,
    Day of pottering needs to be had. Currently drinking tea and thinking about it at any rate. SG’s day sounds a lot better, I like-a like-a like-a ...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Well phoney Beetlemania has bitten the dust...

Hit the sack a bit late but slept well until Mrs. 666 got up to walk Muttley. Fortunately he just wants to snooze now so I can do a few bits 'n' pieces while peace reigns. Later is a fairly standard Sunday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    Nice early plod round the lanes with mist lying low in the fields. Spectacular lighting effect through the trees and not too chilly. Ah, England!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Drove to the far East. Dropped off mini. Drove back via central London for a change. Roast pork awaits.

London is indeed calling. It looks splendid in the sunshine.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    hopkinb wrote:
    London... It looks splendid in the sunshine.

Impossible.

Took toots in Porker to a place far away for swimming and soft play. Just had thick pancakes, smothered in butter, lemon and sugar.
    I guess I am making up for yesterday's calorie deficit caused by epic wobble in wind and rain.
    (Woke up at 5am starving hungry). Won't be buying any Zero stuff. Came free with a Wiggle order.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Bike ride on a fine day. I suspect sunstroke for many as everyone I met was in a good mood, like their cornflakes were spiked with MDMA.
    Only blot is my chest, which really hurts. Pesky man-flu. Onwards to bigger and better things...
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • tlw1
    Well that was a disappointing Grand Prix, despite staying in the pub and watching in on +1
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    TLW1 wrote:
    Well that was a disappointing Grand Prix, despite staying in the pub and watching in on +1

Are there any GP's that aren't disappointing these days?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Are there any GP's that aren't disappointing these days?
    True
  • tlw1
    oxoman wrote:
    Very rare I watch them anymore as to boring and I always fall asleep.
    Normally used to catch up with work and avoid doing jobs around the house