Wish to find its true value,
Do I keep or sell??

Thank you
Regards
Harold

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Nice frames - but there's no specific market-driven value for any of this stuff. If someone wants it, it will be worth what they want to pay. If more than one person wants it, then maybe a bit more. A lot depends on which Campag group it is fitted with and general condition. Adding a pic would be good idea.
  • priory
    priory Posts: 743
    peugeotpy101979-1.jpg
    I think mine is the best bike I have ever had, frame forks and headset and bars still original , lovely springy fork, room for guards and 32mm tyres. I have updated it a bit with bits from bike jumble. If yours still has dt shifters and original kit there will be people who would want it , for exampl to ride the eroica soon in bakewell. heaven knows how much they would pay , but to be fair to the quality I would say £500 ish , but old bikes do not fetch as much as they should I think.
    Raleigh Eclipse, , Dahon Jetstream XP, Raleigh Banana, Dawes super galaxy, Raleigh Clubman

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z122 ... =slideshow
  • a1phazu1u
    a1phazu1u Posts: 1
    You got any pictures of it?
  • jchort
    jchort Posts: 1
    Hi There,

I have come across an older post of yours. Would you consider selling your Peugeot(if you still have it?) I am looking for smaller size 54 cm. I am a big fan of Peugeots and would be looking for a 'keeper' that I can ride frequently.

Many thanks
    JC