Side-by-side comparison of gravel bikes

levarg
levarg Posts: 14
edited October 2018 in Road buying advice
Recently I've been working on a new online utility which lets you perform a side-by-side comparison of gravel bikes. I was a little bit frustrated myself when trying to find and compare the many new bikes now appearing, so I built the following tool:

http://www.gravel-bikes.co.uk/

I hope this isn't considered spammy. There's no revenue associated with the utility. It's just a passion project of mine which other people may (or may not) find useful.

So I'd really appreciate any comments and feedback you might have. Cheers!

Comments

• CitizenLee
    CitizenLee Posts: 2,227
    Works well mate, my only complaint is you need to close the pop out window to select the 2nd bike to compare to the first. Would be easier if there was a check box beside the bikes you want to compare, then a compare button to click once you've made your selections. Otherwise looks great ;)
    Current:
    NukeProof Mega FR 2012
    Cube NuRoad 2018
    Previous:
    2015 Genesis CdF 10, 2014 Cube Hyde Race, 2012 NS Traffic, 2007 Specialized SX Trail, 2005 Specialized Demo 8
  • levarg
    levarg Posts: 14
    CitizenLee wrote:
    Works well mate, my only complaint is you need to close the pop out window to select the 2nd bike to compare to the first. Would be easier if there was a check box beside the bikes you want to compare, then a compare button to click once you've made your selections. Otherwise looks great ;)
    Thanks a lot for the positive feedback.
    Yes, I agree. Comparing bikes requires some improvement. Currently I'm limited by the functionality of the free plugin I'm using. I will check some of the other plugins to see if they're any better. Cheers