Take 3 Minute Survey - Chance to Win $750 Valued Custom Tent!

MVPCycling
MVPCycling Posts: 2
edited September 2018 in MTB general
Hello! My name is Danielle and I work with MVP Visuals, a custom branded display company that is looking for more information in the cycling industry. We want to reach out to the community to ask a few questions regarding events and promotional items. We have set up a fun short survey that includes a drawing for a custom tent giveaway and should only take about 3 minutes of your time.

The winner of the giveaway will receive a custom printed tent with a 2-year frame warranty - a $750 value! Drawing winners will be emailed directly. Please feel free to ask me any questions via thread or PM!

Thank you in advance for your time!

PLEASE NOTE: We value everyone's feedback but at this time only US and Canada residents are eligible for the drawing due to shipping limitations. We appreciate your understanding.

Link for the survey: SURVEY CLOSED. THANK YOU.

Thank you all for your participation, comments, and feedback! We appreciated all the information we received. A winner of the drawing has been chosen – congratulations to Patrick G. from Colorado! If I can assist anyone with any upcoming events/shows, please email danielle@mvpvisuals.com. Thank you again!

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    P1ss off then.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    MVPCycling wrote:
    ... only US and Canada residents are eligible for the drawing due to shipping limitations...

So you thought it would be a good idea to post on a UK-based forum?
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I think they p1ssed off.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools