monday directing energy flows

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,437
edited September 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

office coffee pastries lab no time for punctuation which is almost as useless as capitalisation bail
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Work stuff today which may spill over and spoil running club later
  • Back home a few days, need to see the accountant, hopefully a bike ride later, depending on the weather
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Mrs H3 starts her new job today. So all properly back to normal. It was nice while it lasted.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning

Rode to work, all the way. That hasn't happened since May.
    I reckon this afternoon's going to be a bit of a slog - work wise and riding wise.
    Weather's nice here, but feeling quite autumnal.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,198
    Chilly, grey cold, raining. Time to start lighting the wood burner earlier.

Run around including van MOT today.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    Decided to come into work for a bit of normality, so of course I woke up with some sort of lurgy. Decided to come in anyway and infect the other slackers. Might bunk off early as I've got sh!t to do.
    Going to the cafe for lunch.
  • very quiet day at work. bit bored tbh.

have to oop to lbs to drop a wheel off to be trued and thats that really.

#discountcode12
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • A beautiful day, spoilt largely by just being a Monday. Had a few things to try and organise to get done today, since Friday was such a work clusterf**k, but the same company that made such a mess then found another way to screw up today.

This now means tomorrow we have a conference call at which I've asked them to justify why they even still have a job, let alone why we should pay them to do it.

Mood not helped by other half getting pathology results back on some skin tests to declare that some significantly invasive surgery is required. :x :( :x :(
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,171
    Mood not helped by other half getting pathology results back on some skin tests to declare that some significantly invasive surgery is required. :x :( :x :(
    Is that the old Aussie sun related thing? (If so, I suppose they are visible and can be caught earlier than most). Best of luck with that anyway.

Good sleep on a Sunday evening strangely, but a bit slow on the bike this morning due to traffic bollox, probably due to schools all being back etc. Don't have to tiptoe around the house on a morning now as Stropteen is back into the school routine thankfully!

Time for some more car research...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Is that the old Aussie sun related thing? (If so, I suppose they are visible and can be caught earlier than most). Best of luck with that anyway.

Good sleep on a Sunday evening strangely, but a bit slow on the bike this morning due to traffic bollox, probably due to schools all being back etc. Don't have to tiptoe around the house on a morning now as Stropteen is back into the school routine thankfully!

Time for some more car research...
    Yes. He's a Welsh heritage ginger (ok, grey now), fair skin and freckles. Every 6 months or so a visit to dermatologist results in anywhere from a dozen to 30 or more BCC's being burnt/frozen off. This time however there were half a dozen that were cut out, with stitches, and one of those didn't pass tests. Hopefully the next chunk removed will clear it all up.

Brighter note, going in tomorrow to (hopefully) pick up the new rescue, provided she takes to us ok.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,198
    very quiet day at work. bit bored tbh.

have to oop to lbs to drop a wheel off to be trued and thats that really.

#discountcode12

True them yourself.

#muppet
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!