geometry, help confused and trying.

Foriousbikes
Foriousbikes Posts: 13
edited September 2018 in MTB buying advice
I'm looking for a jump bike style such as the old alloy xray I had which I know had 100mm rst forks, riser handlebars and was 8 speed ravo shirts. I'm now looking for a bike with similar geometrics balance wise and stearing wise I liked using my weight more and less movement of handle bar.

I'm thinking either single speed but wouldn't that be harder to get around...

What's my best options geometry wise I'm 5ft7 female but I don't wanna go bigger than 14inch frame due to having been more comfy on the sarcen xray, trek series 3 etc. I've got some parts I can use or sell.
Rock shox orange miile white frame has halo wheels single speed and cane creek head stem.

Comments

• Having read up that the bike geometry between the different parts and dj bikes are different I've still struggled some what.

I know if I go with a shorter head stem and riser bars in good. Not full aluminum and that the fork travel is still short for what I'm looking for but don't get the rest. I'm knowing due to my height size 26inch will be better.

I like the sound.of transition commercial and Santa Cruz jykle. I'm wanting to learn off road pump tracks but with the stability I got from my xray.

I'm happy to by 2nd hand and build with my friend but they don't know the specs either.

I'm mow.lost at styles like I know I want a stability thicker thred, shorter forks and control still.

Can you help..im not wanting to get it wrong as I can carnt afford. I already got a orange miislle and a gt the.gt. Was horrid and got stolen.

Please help as I'm lost as where to go..