lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, working , either bike ride or a swim / sauna after work
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    WFH today, so had a nice longer walk with hound and eldest

Later is undecided but I think the local may win
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Last full day. Last coffee and baked goods run. Still scorchio. I expect it'll be the last of that for 2018. Reality beckons ominously with its bony finger.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    Morning
    What a lovely morning.
    Trying to get some motivation to go out for a bike ride :(
    Need a haircut but I think I'll wait until it warms up a bit outside, and also need to find a bike shop that can replace a pivot bearing on my MTB.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, working (see spinning on chair), coffee, lunch, more working, home beer, sleep.

Hard day today!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning folks,
    Another manic day here, supervising the loading of a container as well as trying to get all the usual stuff done. I need to get to the cafe for my usual dose of fried dead pig and we've just had a coach load of septics turn up that want to buy stuff and be shown around. It's absolute fookin' carnage. At least it's taking my mind off the important things.
    Enjoy the last day of your hol's H³.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    hopkinb wrote:
    Last full day. Last coffee and baked goods run. Still scorchio. I expect it'll be the last of that for 2018. Reality beckons ominously with its bony finger.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWWwM2wwMww
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Almost slept through my alarm this morning, although I'm sure a few ciders last night had nothing to do with it :) Still managed a reasonable pedal in.

Now stuffing my face with Chicken Katsu curry while drafting an email to the council with a rap sheet of offences committed by the tenants of next doors bedsit chav hostel, asking them not to dish out a HMO license to the tw@t of a managing agent.

A busy afternoon beckons.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWWwM2wwMww
    It's not compulsory, I checked my contract :D
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Fancy dinner later with wine flight. May run before hand to work up an appetite.

Minion bought cookies from Costco, so getting fat during the day
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    Bike dealer are too busy to repair my bike, indefinite waiting time, told me to try somewhere else so I shall.
    I guess it's a nice position to be in to be turning down work...