Is there a limit on Evans British Cycling discount code?

luv2ride
luv2ride Posts: 2,367
edited August 2018 in Road buying advice
Hi there - anyone know if there is a limit on the number of 10% codes you can apply for from Evans? I used mine last week to order some items but had to return for other sizes. Rather than risk them going out of stock when arranging replacements, I heeded the advice on their returns page; i.e. send items back for refund, and order the correct size separately in the meantime. Trouble is I've applied for another code several hours ago but no email has arrived as yet?
Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...

Comments

• daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,610
    Luv2ride wrote:
    Hi there - anyone know if there is a limit on the number of 10% codes you can apply for from Evans? I used mine last week to order some items but had to return for other sizes. Rather than risk them going out of stock when arranging replacements, I heeded the advice on their returns page; i.e. send items back for refund, and order the correct size separately in the meantime. Trouble is I've applied for another code several hours ago but no email has arrived as yet?

Hey L2R, I've used my original code at least 5 times, have you tried yours again?

I think they have it wrong, and it's not single use.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    Cheers Dan. Didn't realise it's a unique code that you keep, so have re-used the one I was sent last week and all good. Need to make a note of it now! Also got 5% cashback through TBC. Re-ordered the Bodyfit Pro Classics jersey in a size larger. Bagged for £38.47, good saving on £90 rrp
    sportful-bodyfit-pro-classics-short-sleeve-jersey-black-white-_EV.jpg
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...