friday, pineapples! thousands of 'em

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,437
edited August 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gym, cafe, wfh, early bail i think

yesterday's profound sogginess has passed, now just need sunny and warm to return
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, the sun is out here, blue skies but it’s much cooler , picking up a new car later on it’s took a bit of time to decide which one to buy this time.
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    LD - what have you got?

Slow start and I include my bike ride in that :(

A swim soon and then over to see a pals sister in cognac who has bought a chateau complete with distillery
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    lovely and sunny for my wobble in, but a bit chilly compared to recent temperatures. Feeling a tad groggy after a good night last night, loud music and beer is a good thing. All within a 5 minute walk from home is even better. Lots of drunk teenagers around as it was A level results day. The lad's mates were well oiled as well which made me laugh, one of them even got on stage for a short while.
    Pleasant ride in this morning, riding to the wilds of Tooting to see the old man after work. Will pass close to H³ towers on the return, could stop and have a party as he's off to sunny Spain, just need to work out which house it is.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197
    Veronese68 wrote:
    ...H³ tower...just need to work out which house it is.

That's easy, just look at the driveway:

23726076-pile-of-bottles.jpg

Pi$$ing down here.

Now need to do resistance and continuity testing on old new banger and with any luck, Coroplast tape fest.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon,

Very productive morning doing non current job tasks and now some furious research for next Tuesday, now have an interview for another new job which I'm rather excited over.

Weather is grey and boring, debating going for a spin after work on the mountain bike, dog's being a pain so need to wear her out so likely do that later, that or if I mow the lawn an let her out she will chase me round barking at the evil mower.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    ...H³ tower...just need to work out which house it is.

That's easy, just look at the driveway:

23726076-pile-of-bottles.jpg

:lol:

The recycling was collected on Tuesday, so the pile is a bit smaller.

At Clapham Junction waiting for train to Gatwick.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    top work on the GT completed - looks retro but have absolutely no idea why mf bothered or what mf is going to do with it, so now having a beer and snuggling down with bambini to watch Despicable Me 2.

No TDV again means maybe another beer once bambini are asleep.

#silence
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Be a pineapple! Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside. Heard that nonsense recently. Made me feel sick. Thing is, I quite like pineapple.
    Long week of work avoidance which is tiring. Sleep soon. Hope I don’t dream about pineapples again.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    This made me think of Britvic 55 Pineapple juice on the pub shelf,that's a while a go now.
  • hopkinb
    Ooh, lovely, tapas in a Seville backstreet. They had no idea with our piss poor Spanish, but we got an excellent feed via some pointing and miming.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,171
    Evening Peeps,

Busy day including time on the beach, eating pig based products and swilling coffee in a Devon chaff, but mostly on motorways as the traffic is always shyte on a Friday. Now home and unpacked and looking forward to the weekend :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    Always embarrasses me in Spain and Italy, my lack of lingo. I suppose I could take classes, maybe Spanish.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,171
    hopkinb wrote:
    Always embarrasses me in Spain and Italy, my lack of lingo. I suppose I could take classes, maybe Spanish.
    Hoppy, surely you want classes in something you're going to use more often? :)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWWwM2wwMww
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    hopkinb wrote:

if you learnt Esperanto you'd be covered on all counts.

#allineuropenow
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.