Campag LH Ergo doesn't hold the big ring

Sharkmankev
Sharkmankev Posts: 2
edited July 2018 in Workshop
Hi - I've an 11 speed Super Record Ergo etc. over the last month, the RH ergo shifts okay, but doesn't hold the chain in the big ring. I guess something is worn out (about 15,000 miles or so of riding).

I am happy (as there are some decent You Tubes videos etc.) to take it to bits and replace the return spring etc. but has anyone any experience of this and is this the right approach? If not, please recommend a service place. I contacted Branford Bikes but have received no reply..

Cheers for any help!

Kevin

Comments

• gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,517
    In UK Velotech are the gurus, they've done a few shifters for me, top class but they get very busy so don't expect rapid turn around.
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,517
    Velotech Cycling Ltd Web: www.velotech-cycling.ltd.uk Twitter: @gfk_velo Facebook: www.facebook.com/velotech.cycling.ltd Phone: +44 7533 129 435 / +44 7802 758 469 Office: Velotech Cycling Ltd., 37 Dinglederry, Olney, Bucks MK46 5ES Workshops: Velotech Cycling Ltd., Adjacent to Longstaff Cycles, Albert Street, Chesterton, Staffs ST5 7JF Visitors by APPOINTMENT ONLY please, at either address.