edited July 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

ride, cafe, veg

wonder if it will be sunny enough to bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, overcast at the mo , just about to walk Tigger, breakfast, 101 mile Sportive
    Have a good day
  • mouth
    mouth Posts: 1,195
    Just returned after a night shift (didn't even ride after yesterdays balls up*), dog walked, off to bed soon to dream of becoming a helicopter pilot, then novelty dog show this afters and an evening off, watering the grass while sinking a few IPA's.

*Cycled into work on Thurs, felt rubbish at half 4 (am), got a bus home, took car to work Fri eve, cycled home Saturday morning, only to realise that the driveway was literally half empty. Car at work. Dog walk was to go fetch it. My legs still feel like jelly.
    The only disability in life is a poor attitude.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Early start due to ferkin dog wandering around the tent

Today is a relaxed start then off to go swimming in a river, not my perfect thing, but as I'm cycling it's more miles and the decent hills in church Stretton on the way back
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    TLW1 wrote:

Today is a relaxed start then off to go swimming in a river, not my perfect thing, but as I'm cycling it's more miles and the decent hills in church Stretton on the way back
    Up or down carding mill valley? :D

Morning,

Tired still, off to Llandegla shortly but not sure if I'm riding up or driving up.
  • phil485
    phil485 Posts: 364
    early club ride ended with a pop. massive deflation of rear tyre. now waiting for the rescue mobile. another lot of brownie points I am not going to get back from my better half. Kids will be excited though.

3 week old 4000S wrecked. heh ho.
    try and watch the tour later
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:

Up or down carding mill valley?
    Up :(
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Ride yesterday, ride tomorrow, no ride today.

Today is when Daughter #2, the mother of the twins, brings her new beau to meet some members of the family for the first time. Now then, induction rituals 4a and 7c methinks appropriate. :mrgreen:
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    cloudy and humid ride, an unnecessary number of insects seemed intent on flying into my face at full speed

need to plan routes for next weekend as ride london will be inflicting chaos again
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Have sorted stuff out from the Northern trip and am just relaxing before the next round of jobs commence :roll: At least the work on the driveway and patio is now done so no builder/workmen related disruption for a while. 'Tis hot here and the hound is sleeping while I sup coffee.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning.
    Hot here and supposed to get hotter, I think it will a gentle ride today. Later will be watching the tour.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Crisp sunny winter day, light breeze. A leisurely tidy up of a few things early, then coffee in the sunshine and serenity.

Well, it was serene up until we fired up the 7 HP garden shredder and fed it half the overgrown protea from the front garden. :twisted:

Out for a roof-down drive to lunch and a lazy afternoon. Roast dinner and some boozes done.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Phil485 wrote:
    3 week old 4000S wrecked. heh ho.

Time to get some Vittoria's?

I do however, have some Michelin Pro 3's (25mm) in VGC going very cheap if you want them.

Run around, food shopping and then a decent wobble.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Fairly late start to the day with coffee and brioche in a small bar. Then a bit of wandering about before a light lunch. Just been for a stroll through the old town, hot as hell so I stopped for refreshments a couple of times. Going to go and buy some stuff to take back shortly before dinner with extended family, could be up to 20 people so probably be quite noisy.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ciao ragazzi

i'm in my hammock, the MFs are giggling about something, bambina is swimming with a friend and TDV and Bambino areout picking up a mate of TDV's who is staying with us for a few days.

I like my hammock. its nice and no one can get to me while I am in it.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    TLW1 wrote:
    Not sure if that's better or worse, harder to crash into the walkers if you're going up and some of them cheer you on, but it's a good descent.

The reservoir at Llandegla has almost disappeared, the one near home was almost empty too :shock: still no hosepipe ban around here though.
  • Matthewfalle
    currently drinking Ammaretto in my hammock listening to acoustic Smashing Pumpkjns with TDV while reclines in her hammock.

Simple things/sweet life.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    we're now on Siamese Dreams.

Sheer brilliance.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:
    Not sure if that's better or worse, harder to crash into the walkers if you're going up and some of them cheer you on, but it's a good descent.

The reservoir at Llandegla has almost disappeared, the one near home was almost empty too :shock: still no hosepipe ban around here though.
    We need to sort a Llandegla meet