saturday stacking barrels of gunpowder underneath parliament, also quite a lot of rdx

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,532
edited July 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

ride, cafes, another brekkie, veg out

V
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, cooler here but sun is breaking through, shopping, cycling, relaxing, Nottinghamshire sportive tomorrow
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Relaxed start to the day on the campsite, maybe because I raised more than a couple of glasses to my grandad who passed away last night

Today is a party in a park thing if they let dogs in otherwise it’s the local pubs, either way it’s family and beer time
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Went out east for to kick some cockneys.

Ham egg and chips at the Forest Gate Inn. It's really good. If you ever find yourself in the Epping Forest area, you should go, and have it.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Evening folks,
    Now in Verona to see some of the family, bleeding hot here in town. Made good time and went for a bit of a stroll when we got here. Tomorrow will consist of lots of sitting and people watching with the odd break for food.
    Sorry to hear about your grandad TLW.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Sorry to hear about your grandad TLW.
    Thank you - but it was time he was 93 and on on a tube for food
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,476
    TLW1 wrote:
    Relaxed start to the day on the campsite, maybe because I raised more than a couple of glasses to my grandad who passed away last night
    Comiserations mate. As you mention, he had a good innings at 93.

Busy day sorting stuff out and visiting old dear before heading back down South to the tropical heat. While I was sorting through stuff I found a big slide collection from holiday etc when I was a kid and even older stuff like my folks wedding day - and a slide projector which must have been over half a century old but still worked first time. That was interesting!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Comiserations mate. As you mention, he had a good innings at 93.

Busy day sorting stuff out and visiting old dear before heading back down South to the tropical heat. While I was sorting through stuff I found a big slide collection from holiday etc when I was a kid and even older stuff like my folks wedding day - and a slide projector which must have been over half a century old but still worked first time. That was interesting!
    Thank you