Possibly the greatest thing in history

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited July 2018 in Pro race
Or not.

But here's Digger

https://youtu.be/jINsC_WUzvc?t=767
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,200
    It's difficult to know what to say about that. I mean, where do you even start?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,741
    Kind of apt that they seem to be sponsored by Screwfix...
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    I was having a fairly sensible discussion with Ross yesterday and he came along with his posse and wrecked it.

Vermin.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • carbonclem
    carbonclem Posts: 1,579
    Looking at his tweets, away from sport, ive thought from a while that hes clearly suffering from some personal issues, away from this being an obvious 'jibe', he clearly is.

This video kind of confirms that I think.

If I'm wrong ... well, what a massive tool. :lol:
    2020/2021/2022 Metric Century Challenge Winner
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    Such faith in his words that he wears a disguise. FFS he's on twitter, he's not a Russian Spy. Embarrassing.
  • bikes`n`guns
    bikes`n`guns Posts: 959
    What a fanny. And he has nothing to say either. Waste of 5 minutes of my life.
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    Fenix wrote:
    Such faith in his words that he wears a disguise. FFS he's on twitter, he's not a Russian Spy. Embarrassing.
    He needs his anonymity so people can project their own idea of who he is. An insider with contacts in the peloton maybe? It gives him an air of importance.

If you find he's just a nobody from Listowel then he loses that.

Proper whistleblowers hide their identity because they are somebody, he hides his because he isn't.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    Ah yes, because here we always use our real names, never pseudonyms.
  • RichN95.
    Ah yes, because here we always use our real names, never pseudonyms.
    We would if we went on a national media show though.
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,550
    Why does anyone who is clearly made so miserable by a sport bother following it?

Also. That mask. What a bell-end.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,439
    Why do people keep promoting these fools?
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • RichN95.
    edited July 2018
    The worst thing is he is so dull. What he says is about as controversial as the ITV podcast. He's stating what everyone can see for themselves. If you going to go the trouble of going on a shopping trip to the comic book store at least have the decency to do some sort of Insane Ranty Man act. We might not like him when he's angry, but at least it would be a laugh.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    Coz t'internetz, inflooencers and that, innit.

Is this what Tim Berners-Lee wanted our world to become?
  • Jez mon
    Jez mon Posts: 3,809
    RichN95 wrote:
    The worst thing is he is so dull. What he says is about as controversial as the ITV podcast. It's stating what everyone can see for themselves. If you going to go the trouble of going on a shopping trip to comic book store at least have the decency to do some sort of Insane Ranty Man act.

It does seem to boil down to... They are faster so they're doping. Also Geraint and Chris look bigger than Nairo so they should cycle up hill slower than him. No mention of Demoulin, who looks bigger than both sky riders, and looks better than Froome at the minute.

My guess is Digger and his ilk are those people who got burnt by Lance and now can never love again.
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live
  • carbonclem
    carbonclem Posts: 1,579
    He’s now spinning it as a great stunt by Off The a Ball to get more U.K. clicks.
    2020/2021/2022 Metric Century Challenge Winner
  • RichN95.
    CarbonClem wrote:
    He’s now spinning it as a great stunt by Off The a Ball to get more U.K. clicks.
    YouTube views currently at 1354.
  • gweeds
    1353 from here. 1 from his mum.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • curium
    curium Posts: 815
    iainf72 wrote:
    Or not.

But here's Digger

Emblematic of the sort of person who makes unfounded accusations and insults while lacking the balls to identify themselves and stand behind their opinions.
  • argyllflyer
    argyllflyer Posts: 893
    I've been on some of the various cycling forums for the best part of a decade and DF is one of the biggest tools in the conspiracy theorists's box. I would concur with the posts above that these idiots more often than not will have had their wee yellow wristband on and will have torn it from themselves in a fit of rage upon the truth of LA dawning upon them. WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!!!
  • tim000
    tim000 Posts: 718
    iainf72 wrote:
    Or not.

But here's Digger

thats a bit special isn`t it :shock:
  • sherer
    sherer Posts: 2,460
    What was the point of that ? Nothing to say and when he mentioned other teams not being happy he had no quotes to back up what he was saying
  • gweeds
    Because he has no clue. No inside angle. No source.

Just a load of equally pointless tools with whom to share tin hats.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    RichN95 wrote:

They are back on form. I liked the one about segregation of fans on Alpe Suez.