gimme a c
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Repeat of yesterday with a school party thing at the end for the youngest
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, overcast here ,going to have a look at some more summer houses this morning might just take up drinking copious quantities of alcohol
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Feeling remarkably fresh following yesterday’s 12 mile ramble. Today started with beard removal on the missus’s orders, now on third coffee, later will be a bike ride and the grandson coming to stay. So I will need to plan some adventures for tomorrow.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Webboo wrote:
    Today started with beard removal on the missus’s orders

Nice of you to give her a hand with it :wink:

Morning, last day this week. Leaving early, 3 hour drive then hopefully getting drunk. Legs are aching from my tiny 20km ride last night, tried to make the most of it by sprinting at certain points although it now looks a lot like I was out KOM poaching...

It's not my fault this new bike is just really really fast
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,324
    Me doing run around me.
    Weather is dull and chilly.
    Phone is playing up.

However, breakfast consisted of coffee. Then a short distraction whilst I shepherded the toots away to some activity day with OH. I had Mango, Water melon, grapes and strawberries topped with vanilla ice cream.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    HaydenM wrote:
    Nice of you to give her a hand with it :wink:
    Depends which one I guess :)

Slept in a bit but still managed to make it in by 8:30 after some luck with the traffic light phasing riding in. Quiet again at work - I'm forever grateful for long summer holidays over in Euroland as they're not pestering me. Tonight is packing the car for the next trip up North tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Afternoon folks,
    Not doing a tremendous amount, been out to the village for a coffee and a bite to eat. Now the stress of relaxing before going out for dinner. More of the same tomorrow although there may be more food and booze as out with friends that own the local bar tomorrow night.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Trainw@nkering it today, as out for a few beers in soho later. An approximation of a leaving do.

Will try my damnedest not to get too larruped.
  • pinno
    Soho eh?1 I see.
  • hopkinb
    Pinno wrote:
    Soho eh?1 I see.
    :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Soho eh?1 I see.
    Still a banker at heart :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Soho eh?1 I see.

Cheaper than what's on offer in the West End of town? (SG's territory - G strings and Pineapple sprinkled with snow stuffed in various places as opposed to Hoppy; Heinz Baked Beans and some squidgy black).
  • hopkinb
    Ooh, a bit of squidgy black. Not seen any of that since I still lived in Cov 20 years ago. Is it even still a thing, what with all the hydroponically forced weed I smell wafting from van windows? I expect I can buy some off the dark web, but it won't be that diesel "enhanced" gunge that used to pollute my lungs.

Anyway, back from Soho. No n0b rot, not even too pissed. I'm old.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Soho eh?1 I see.

Cheaper than what's on offer in the West End of town? (SG's territory - G strings and Pineapple sprinkled with snow stuffed in various places as opposed to Hoppy; Heinz Baked Beans and some squidgy black).
    Depends what you've been offered in the West End :)