bristolpete

Top guy to trade with, accurate description, good commas and speedy delivery
cycling is sustainable joy

Comments

• andylav
    andylav Posts: 308
    I'd like to echo the positive sentiments for bristolpete.

Purchased a set of wheels from him and experienced great communication throughout, quick despatch, fully tracked delivery, well packaged and completely as described / pictured from the outset.

Thanks for a superb transaction Pete

Andy
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Me too; although a seatpost vanished in transit he very fairly agreed I could take a pair of brake calipers he was also selling instead. The goods I did receive were in immaculate condition.
  • bristolpete
    bristolpete Posts: 2,255
    keef66 wrote:
    Me too; although a seatpost vanished in transit he very fairly agreed I could take a pair of brake calipers he was also selling instead. The goods I did receive were in immaculate condition.

Thanks all. That was summer 2016 and the item never reappeared sadly. Hey ho. Royal Mail and all that. Sent the carbon railed saddle to Sweden last week via airmail and made it in 6 days which was nice. Like all who buy and sell here, try my best to get things out on time and in earnest but the foibles of a work, two dogs, life, a partner, cycling :mrgreen: and a very ill Dad 100 miles north occasionally superseded timelines. I appreciate the feedback.