tuesday and don't it make you, make you wanna, open up and bleed

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,437
edited July 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gym, cafe, wfh

an unfamiliar nippiness is in the air, let's hope it's just a temporary thing as lou once said and that proper warmth shall return
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    WFH so a chilled start to the day

Hoping to get some intervals in later but school stuff and football are threatening to distrupt
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    A bit stiff and sore this morning as yesterday ended with 3 hours of lifting and shifting stone slabs off the patio. As the builder called in to say he’s starting on the remodelling of said patio today. I wasn’ expecting him till next week.
    I was 3lbs lighter yesterday evening compared to yesterday morning.
    Today will be a bike ride.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, im with Webbo on the stiff joints, also rather achy today so thankful its cooled down somewhat. Not quite the same but I lost just over 1Lb in weight Sunday which was a surprise.

Anyway much paper pushing around then home to bask in the coolness and walk Das Hund in the woods.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning,

Sungod's pinched the sun today.

Usual tedium today but then off for the rest of the week.
    Tomorrow's TT cancelled for the football :/ marshalling tonight so will have to race on Friday instead.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,437
    laziness caused a lack of gym

still managed cafe, in spite of the nippy breeze
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Morning,

Sungod's pinched the sun today.

Usual tedium today but then off for the rest of the week.
    Tomorrow's TT cancelled for the football :/ marshalling tonight so will have to race on Friday instead.
    See you on Friday :)
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, off up to Perth in a bit for meetings and a fancy dinner, can't be arsed as I have to drive home so I can't get drunk.

Some absolute moron didn't read the ad for my bike, spent 3 weeks asking questions, arranged to meet tomorrow and he has just realised it's the wrong size. If anyone is in Swindon I might have an assignment for you...
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Nice 'n' cool today, though definite headwind. Mrs H3 is at the tennis all day with centre court tickets, so I expect I'll be getting dinner off Just Eat later and having a couple of beers while watching France and Belgium duke it out. Should be a cracker.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Another hard day here, been to the bar for coffee and brioche, popped into the shop for a few supplies. Now chilling by the pool. Out for lunch with a mate tomorrow.
    I’ve not lost any weight, the only pounds I’m losing are sterling.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Got a mate coming down from Lincolnshoire with his son today to sort him out with a flat before he starts work in September. So a few of us have decided that a good excuse for a get together with a few beers and some Thai nosh. Roll on this evening...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    A bit of "meh" at 5.45 so got back in bed for a bit.

Currently sat on a leather chair debating if an attempt to peel myself off it is a good idea or not.

Onwards to being bored again laying flags down the side of the house.
    Advocate of disc brakes.