sungod Posts: 16,435
edited July 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

ride hills, do laps, cafe, bask, all with style and panache
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, 12 hour shift looms it’s really to hot to be working in a chp plant
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Going to be a hot one, so with a trail half marathon over the Shropshire hills I prepared perfectly last night and had a bath in the early hours of this morning after I finished drinking cider

From the race it’s a quick change and cycle over to a beer festival who are showing the football. Going to be messy
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Finally got out of bed. In cycling kit but can't get the motivation to go out :(
    Aching a lot for some reason, and I sacked off last night's time trial.

Might replace my pivot bearings instead today.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Woke up cream crackered like Thistle.

Going to eat a shed load and go pedal.

It is messy.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,435
    after an early start ended up sat outside colbert for a cooling citron pressé and an omelette, contemplating the sloane square elephants and watching the lovely ladies

basking time is here
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    sungod wrote:
    after an early start ended up sat outside colbert for a cooling citron pressé and an omelette, contemplating the sloane square elephants and watching the lovely ladies

basking time is here

You must be in your element old bean. It's roasters out there.

Went to the outdoor pool earlier to leave the house empty for new cleaner. Eye watering, mainly in a magnificent way, but also a few folk who could afford to lay off the biccies.

Now lurking inside a lovely clean house and waiting for the cool of the evening.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Running around trying to finish stuff off before 2 hours of tension starting at 3pm.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    TLW1 wrote:
    Going to be a hot one, so with a trail half marathon over the Shropshire hills I prepared perfectly last night and had a bath in the early hours of this morning after I finished drinking cider

From the race it’s a quick change and cycle over to a beer festival who are showing the football. Going to be messy
    Seems like it gonna be messy. Beer festival + football = happy publican. Watched TdF stage one with beer, popping out to see if my wanker neighbour might fall off his ladders. Idiot chose today to clean his gutters - hope he got sunstroke. Repaired door inner to ancient SEAT this am, sum total of today’s activity. More beer required whilst pondering scran options. Laters.
    (Did not type rubber as a description of my neighbour)
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    At least he'll bounce if he falls off the ladder.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening folks,
    Bleeding knackered after a long drive, now relaxing with a drink before food.
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening folks,
    Hope you had some air con in the vehicle - bit redders out there. Must pop off to see to dinner myself.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening folks,
    Well done V68. I look forward to tales of steaks and sangiovese.
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening folks,
    Seconded. Must keep up. I bought some rather lovely Barolo from a French supermarket which was nice but wipes the memory :oops:
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening folks,
    Give him a couple of days to go native. You can't expect him to go riding around on a scooter and pinching girls bottoms from day 1.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening folks,
    Give him a couple of days to go native. You can't expect him to go riding around on a scooter and pinching girls bottoms from day 1.
    Why not?
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:

Seems like it gonna be messy. Beer festival + football = happy publican. Watched TdF stage one with beer, popping out to see if my rubber neighbour might fall off his ladders. Idiot chose today to clean his gutters - hope he got sunstroke. Repaired door inner to ancient SEAT this am, sum total of today’s activity. More beer required whilst pondering scran options. Laters.
    (Did not type rubber as a description of my neighbour)
    Beer festival and football was the happiest I’ve ever been :)
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening folks,
    Why not?
    He'll have to learn how to ride a scooter first.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Scooter riding is in the genes. We used to have races through Verona on them, then graduated to Fiat 500s.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Scooter riding is in the genes. We used to have races through Verona on them, then graduated to Fiat 500s.
    Wouldn't that make it trickier to pinch girls bottoms?