edited July 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

cafe, wfh, go bask if it's sunny
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Sunny in Solihull today - poor work scheduling though as it's Friday ffs

Might try and bail early for the school bbq as apparently I should at least turn up to something this week

Later is a pals for the football
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning

Seemed a bit cooler, but a bit more sweaty this morning.
    Wheel built last night, taken for a test ride to work today and it's still nice and round.

Hoping for an early dart - famous last words.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Lavverly morning. Gawping at the football on the screens here at work later, then the same at home later still.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Finished breakfast,still got a coffee or two to get through. Not sure what to do with the day as I’m still feeling the effects of Wednesdays labouring.
    Might ride rather than do weights.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, nice here, off ill. Today's bike to lust over= Argon 18 Nitrogen. Luckily I have found the frame for £1000 so I'm about to bite the bullet and stop filling these threads with silly bikes...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Good warm & sunny pedal in - now a bit peckish. The ride back later is going to be a bit sweaty. Busy weekend ahead so best get cracking...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    MD's invited us all to watch the France Uruguay match on the big telly downstairs this afternoon. And the freezer's been restocked with ice creams. Top bloke!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    keef66 wrote:
    MD's invited us all to watch the France Uruguay match on the big telly downstairs this afternoon. And the freezer's been restocked with ice creams. Top bloke!
    What about beer?
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Ordered the Argon, if anyone is interested they are £1099 for the frameset on Merlin
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    TLW1 wrote:
    keef66 wrote:
    What about beer?

No beer unfortunately. Anyway I've gotta drive home at half time to release the hound, watch 2nd half, quick bike ride, then the beer can commence in time for the Brazil match :D