sungod Posts: 16,437
edited July 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gym, cafe, wfh which may include lazing in sun, great days
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, misty start here but the sun is trying to come out, bike ride, gardening, catching a few rays later
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    WFH so not only a walk with the dog and wife but also a run. Hungry now though.

Later is football either at home or the pub
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, WFH as the two others in my office are on holiday for two weeks. Site visits this afternoon. Still not recovered an appetite since my food poisoning, fingers crossed this continues!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,437
    gymned, sat outside cafe in the sun with toast, juice, coffee and totty, splendid
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Yesterday’s visit concluded that I have osteoarthritis in my left hip, but nothing you wouldn’t expect. Prescribed a short course of anti inflammatory tablets and weirdly after one tablet last night it’s much improved. Also told to keep exercising.
    Today will be shopping, bike ride then shifting stone slabs and digging.
    I wonder if that will be enough exercise.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, no mist just rather breezy and getting warm again. Left the hound baring at the wall, so she will be amused for the next four hours with that.
    Off to Silverstone later for a work thing meet people be polite, melt in the stupid heat, joyous!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    Felt a bit cooler this morning, drove in again as still feeling like shite. Really hope this clears up by Friday. Work is being painful, poxy new carrier set up keeps going tits up so we can't get the tracking information out of it. Good job we are only sending a few hundred parcels out every day. To say I'm looking forward to my holiday is an understatement.
    Going for lunch with the Mrs later, other than that just trying to keep my head below the parapet.
    Onwards, to mediocrity...

Forgot to ask, what's the hound baring at the wall Step?
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning

Pedaled to work today, it hurt quite a bit. Also coughing my guts up so I think I've got some sort of lurgy.

Volunteered to TT marshal tonight by mistake, but given the heat and health it's probably a good shout.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    sungod wrote:
    gymned, sat outside cafe in the sun with toast, juice, coffee and totty, splendid
    How much did you pay her to sit with you? :)

Nice warm-ish pedal into work - will be a bit hotter on the way back. Currently stuffing my face while summoning up the energy to review our quarterly tax numbers.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    Veronese68 wrote:

I meant barking, I have a crap keyboard and wasn't awake. I need to get one of those home monitoring cameras to see if shes still barking at it. Itll be that or shes capsized on the floor again.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Step83 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I meant barking, I have a crap keyboard and wasn't awake. I need to get one of those home monitoring cameras to see if shes still barking at it. Itll be that or shes capsized on the floor again.
    I suspected that was the case but the image of a dog exposing itself to a wall tickled me.
    Are dogs like small children that wail as their parents are leaving them with a babysitter to maximise guilt trip, then stop as soon as they are out of range.
  • step83
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I suspected that was the case but the image of a dog exposing itself to a wall tickled me.
    Are dogs like small children that wail as their parents are leaving them with a babysitter to maximise guilt trip, then stop as soon as they are out of range.[/quote]

Very true she generally exposes her self when she meets someone new anyway just rolls over tail going crazy. Left her at my mums on day whining etc moment I closed the door she stopped an I saw her through the front window wander over to a sunny spot an flop over.
    She's not graceful just find a place she wants to lay down an keels over like she's been shot.

Exposing her self at a wall wouldn't surprise me for a breed not known for being particularly smart she's less smart than most of the breed.