saturday mon chat splash gît sur mon lit

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,523
edited June 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

ride, cafes, not sure how the ride will go after yesterday's early bail and subsequent bubbly quaffing, definitely vegging out afterwards
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, Sunny here, bike ride, leisurely afternoon catching a few rays
    Have a good weekend
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Roasting again here. I think this morning will shoulder rehab weights, followed by a trip to aunty Wendy’s to pick up some plants. Later will be a friends birthday/retirement party which will be precluded by a debate on who’s turn is it to drive.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    I have a Trax TR.1 - please let me know the bottom bracket size for a mid motor

Thinking of getting this - but need to know the BB size, please:

EU Tax Free!! BBS01 36V 250W Bafang Mid Drive Kit 68mm BB Width Electric Bicycle

Many thanks!

James Rayner
    I fear you may have misunderstood the nature of this section of the forum. Workshop up ^ that way.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    A Trax TR1 with a motor? Sounds like a deathtrap.
    Getting ready for holiday this morning then wife taking me out for another birthday outing, no idea what we’re doing other than heading into the smoke. Lovely day for it.
    Have a good one folks.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Fantastic 12 mile run along the Shropshire way between bishops castle and club with the wife, eldest and dog - lots of fun. Bottle of wine at mile 8 helped.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Veronese68 wrote:
    A Trax TR1 with a motor? Sounds like a deathtrap.
    Getting ready for holiday this morning then wife taking me out for another birthday outing, no idea what we’re doing other than heading into the smoke. Lovely day for it.
    Have a good one folks.
    Sounds a bit like that old motorised bicycle thread over in the MTB section. How we laughed.

Headed for the airport in a bit. It's been a good bit of chilling out these last few days but time to head back to reality.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]