sungod Posts: 16,517
edited June 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

maybe gym, cafe, wfh, early bail i think
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning , breezy here slightly overcast , taking Jane out today for a change.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Yeah Friday

WFH with a visit to the garage to get my car serviced - later will be my usual ranting about main dealers

Soon as I close the laptop it’s on the bike to Bishop’s castle where we are camping for the weekend
  • fixerupper
    fixerupper Posts: 32
    Bright and sunny ,no wind it's gonna be scorchio ....bit of housework, bike ride later when it cools off...
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Hound hounded, n1 ready to be ridden to work, gonna be scorching. Plan to POET and lie in my hammock in the back garden.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Morning , breezy here slightly overcast , taking Jane out today for a change.

Jane?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    Morning

Early start, been to 2 meetings already. Hoping for an early escape to get a nap or watch the local TT (maybe both).
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    Morning Campers :)

Good night out last night despite the not so good football. Still managed to eat my own bodyweight in assorted stuff from the breakfast buffet, so next on the to do list is to waddle on down to the pool shortly.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Bike at home, as off for a few powerful cocktails this evening. I hate leaving bike at home, but I do like cocktails.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning folks,
    Lovely wobble in this morning, managed to sweat out a fair amount of the alcohol from yesterday I suspect. Feeling pretty good considering we were drinking from midday until quite late. The day went well, or at least as well as these things can do. Lots of tales of the stupid things we got up to when we were younger. Today is customer avoidance until cakes appear later, this will be followed by more customer avoidance with a visit to the café at some point. Going to the pub with the Mrs later but can't drink as I have to collect the female child from a theatre up in town later. Probably just as well I'm not drinking as I'm rapidly becoming TLW2.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,002
    I'm becoming Stevo666 as I have acquired a resident stropteen at home, I'm not sure where he came from but he's a spitting image of the lad that's been here for the last 14.99 years.

Finish at 2, pack overnight bag, drive to hotel, drink beer, eat dinner, rave, sleep.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    I think my teenagers are broken, they've never been particularly stroppy. They have the occasional moment but it rarely amounts to much more than a roll of the eyes. The lad only has another 3 months of being a teen.
    Just realised this is my last Fryday at work for 4 weeks.
  • shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    Doesn't sleep come before rave?

Decided to turn up at work today. Nowt to do except search the internet for things I can't afford and don't need.
  • Matthewfalle
    gorgeous ride in - new bb, chain, cassette and cranks on n1 have made it smoother than a smooth thing. it sooooo lovely and its the best bike in the world. all your bikes are rubbish compared to it.

all we have here is silence and the sound of a gently snoring Welsh man. What a chilled out day.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    edited June 2018
    I'm becoming Stevo666 as I have acquired a resident stropteen at home, I'm not sure where he came from but he's a spitting image of the lad that's been here for the last 14.99 years.

Finish at 2, pack overnight bag, drive to hotel, drink beer, eat dinner, rave, sleep.
    HD, yours appears to be two years late - ours did her 'Kevin the teenager' transformation bang on 13.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Evening
    Not a great deal to report. Camping back in the garage roof but now in plastic boxes rather than cardboard, so hopefully there might be a tent when I need one again. Bike ridden now on the wine.