£10 Tesco Clubcard points = £20 Evans Cycles voucher!

Offers@BikeRadar
Offers@BikeRadar Posts: 26
edited June 2018 in Deals and offers
Dig out those Tesco Clubcard points you've been saving all these years because you can exchange an unlimited number of them and get an Evans Cycles voucher worth twice as much in return.

The minimum you can exchange is £2.50. Doesn't seem to be a maximum!

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=4166

Comments

• Do you know if thisbis still going? Great deal! Thanks
  • Do you know if thisbis still going? Great deal! Thanks
  • Martnw
    Martnw Posts: 27
    I can confirm thiz is still relevant.
    Some great Clubcard offers out there.
  • jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    Just converted, now await for the emailcode.
  • timothyw
    timothyw Posts: 2,482
    Rubbish time to convert guys.

Come June £10 tesco = £30 evans.

For a brief period about a month ago you could convert at 3x multiple, then a load of moaners kicked off about losing their 4x multiple, and Tesco postponed the change:
    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/ ... card-tesco

Of course, we have to hope that Evans remain with the clubcard scheme and no further shenanigans happen between now and then.
  • jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    I'm not awaiting ... getting some money off a pair of 'warmer' bib shorts for when winter starts properly in March when racing season kicks off.
  • billycool
    billycool Posts: 833
    £10 = £30 should go live on Monday 11th June according to the email I've just had from Tesco.
    "Ride, crash, replace"
  • billycool
    billycool Posts: 833
    The new deal is active.

I've just changed £20 in Tesco vouchers for £60 in Evans vouchers.

I'm getting a Hope front hub.

Happy days.
    "Ride, crash, replace"
  • andy9964
    andy9964 Posts: 930
    @ £20 per month on petrol, it'll take until Xmas to get £1.50 in vouchers :(
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Most the deals are 2 to 3 times multiple, really nothing to get excited about, we do our RAC membership each year on them.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • timothyw
    timothyw Posts: 2,482
    The nice thing about the Evans vouchers is that there's no caveats to their usage - lots of the other stuff on the clubcard site like restaurant vouchers you can only use on food (not the wine to go with it) - and by the time you get evans to pricematch wiggle the pricing isn't bad.

I mean, if you were diligent you could shop somewhere slightly cheaper than tesco and bank the excess money each week for a bike fund, this is a nice way to save up a bit of money for bike consumables (and other toys) without much effort.

I understand redspottedhanky is a good one to use your clubcard vouchers for if you travel by train a bit.

Anyway, it works for me. I started going to tesco back when the evans vouchers were a 2x multiple, so now they're 3x I'm very happy. :-)