edited June 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

maybe gym, cafe, perhaps wfh, perhaps do other stuff

cafe is definite though, without structure all reality would surely collapse
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Well, I managed to get up at a (s)ungodly* hour. Currently sat at Wimbledon station waiting for my travelling companion. Then tram into the wilds of East Croydon. Should get to Berlin by lunchtime.
    Have a good day folks.

* (c) Stevo
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, nippy but at least the sun is shinning, meeting an old friend for a few drinks later, it might turn into a bit of a session :) hopefully
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    WFH this morning so time for a jog with the dog.

Later is a meeting at a local branch but the eldest is doing something at school and needs picking up, so no Cycling for me :(

Then it’s the pub
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Gorgeous morning so have walked the Hound and now having coffee and fantasising about bicycles.

Ride to work then see how the day goes. May bunk off early as there is absoloutely nothing to do.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Glorious here. So far grandson is still fast asleep, which is not surprising as probably ran several miles as well as spending several hours digging yesterday. Later will be haircuts and seeing if a gorgeous 4 year old can blag any more freebies.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Then tram into the wilds of East Croydon.
    Hope you packed your Zombie knife.

Decent lie in had, do a few jobs, head across town to drop hound off at his holiday accommodation then a bit of packing to do.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Industry mountain bike race yesterday, we entered a team from our newly merged/merging businesses so I got smashed with two guys on the 'other side' the night before. There is a lot of nervousness and animosity higher up but I was just happy that they were paying for the ludicrously expensive wine...

Office day today then purchasing a new car for the GF this evening. Fun fun.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,434
    lovely sunny start, ran to gym, gymned, cafed with citron pressé outside in the sun, home, then decided may as well cafe again outside in the sun as mrs s being too busy to promote relaxation

finished most gmc'ing about 0640, a few quick checks and have now put up shutters for the day

need to decide shall i go for a sunny ride, later shall be lazing in the sun once the uv level is high enough to be worthwhile
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Leisurely ride in lovely cool early morning sunshine. Though not at a (s)ungodly hour. Carrying on with tying up loose ends, eating stuff, drinking coffee.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,610
    The weather gods are 'aving a laugh. In the Algarve currently it is cloudy. Supposed to burn off later though.

Grandtwins are heading for the beach soon, which will lower the ambient volume partic from foghorn granddaughter, leaving me to laze and do absolutely nothing. Plan.
  • Stevo_666
    sungod wrote:
    cafed with citron pressé outside in the sun
    We didn't know you were a secret lemonade drinker :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sungod wrote:

Surely its would be ananas pressé?

Morning all pristine blueness today, gentle pedal this morning on the mountain bike with Das Hound, turns out she quite like pulling me along on the bike no threat of dog assisted KOMs mind.

Impromtu week off hence the radio silence done many manly things. Re done the soffit panels the front an back of the house.
    Killed some shifty looking trees with a chiansaw, bought power tools and faffed with the car.

Said car faffing resulted in much joy, finally getting toward a half way decent sound in there

28049591727_bb66d71bf3_b.jpg

On the subject of tanks, next Saturday I'm down in Bovington for Tankfest so shall be fully geeking out around lots of tanks old and new(ish)
  • haydenm
    The man at the VW garage is the laziest pr1ck I have ever come across. He's threatened to call me back twice this week and forgotten, now his number is ringing out after multiple chasing. It appears he has forgotten to order the canopy and it's holding it all up. All the more frustrating as it's been sitting on their forecourt for the last 2 weeks. He c0cked up my quotes 3 times at the beginning, then told me it would be 10 weeks max, it's been 16 and no updates. It's almost as if I ordered a bike from Canyon.

I'm not sure how much I should shout at him yet as I think they have completely overpaid for my trade in...
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Nice and sunny here which is good. What isn't so good is the fact I've got a drain to rod after work.

Drinks tonight, might be chaos...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Step83 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sungod wrote:

Surely its would be ananas pressé?
    That's the point, he's he's traitor to the pineapple cause. Hang him !
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,434
    wasting the tangy flesh of the pineapple is barbarism
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Sunny but breezy.
    Got to work with a rucksack full of oats and fruit. No idea why the lid popped off the tupperware. Turns out we don't even have a dustpan and brush in this place.
    Productive-ish morning. Hoping to go on time to get to a TT later.
    HaydenM wrote:
    I'm not sure how much I should shout at him yet as I think they have completely overpaid for my trade in...
    Maybe ask nicely for some more money off? Or just turn up to collect it - what do you mean it's not ready? I've taken a day off work and everything to collect this today.. :roll:
  • haydenm
    HaydenM wrote:
    Maybe ask nicely for some more money off? Or just turn up to collect it - what do you mean it's not ready? I've taken a day off work and everything to collect this today.. :roll:

Good suggestions, the money off thing could be replaced with freebees instead (it's a company car so I want to benefit rather than the company :wink: ). Turning up to collect it might be risky as he might have to spend the day doing the initial registration or something, don't fancy hanging around all day. I've got so many site visits planned that I'm holding off on until I get the new one, might be a silly idea but I can't bare another 5 hour each way trip in my current pig...