sungod Posts: 16,432
edited June 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gym, cafe, wfh, maybe bail early
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, a nice cloudless sky here already, I wonder how the druids are getting on at Stonehenge?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning folks,
    Why the hell am I awake at SG time? Tomorrow when I need to be up at this ungodly hour I guarantee I will struggle to wake. But today I’m wide awake, bloody typical. Got to drive in today as I’m doing an airport run to collect my uncle later. Other than that nothing special going on.
    Have a good day one and all.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Tomorrow when I need to be up at this ungodly hour I guarantee I will struggle to wake.
    But it is a (s)ungodly hour...I'll get my coat.

Stropteen's last GCSE is this afternoon so freedom beckons and I'm off out for a cider or two after work to celebrate this being my last day in the office this month :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Glorious day outside - have walked Hound now having a coffee and chilling before getting the day on the road.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Weather not reached Shropshire yet, nice jog with the dog this morning and now wfh

Later is a bike ride and then a run with the current wife
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Bright and very breezy here. Today will be more grandson sitting, hopefully today I can try and put him off wanting to go for lunch at 9 o’clock following an 8 o’clock breakfast. Need to think of things to keep him occupied that don’t cost a fortune.
  • tlw1
    Webboo wrote:
    Morning
    Bright and very breezy here. Today will be more grandson sitting, hopefully today I can try and put him off wanting to go for lunch at 9 o’clock following an 8 o’clock breakfast. Need to think of things to keep him occupied that don’t cost a fortune.
    Making paper aeroplanes
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning

Average weather here: windy, light shower on the way in to work but dry again now.
    QR was loose when I got my bike out this morning so tightened it. Came undone again while riding along a twisty boardwalk :? Might need to swap it for a better one.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Skipped Wednesday. Thursday is blustery and not that warm yet.

Stevo, you may have a month of freedom but stropteen has several and will need suitable funding to enjoy it. Enjoy the cider.

May abuse a tailwind later on the Club ride.

Ciao
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    frame shopping and eating beef stew and dumplings.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Flâneur wrote:
    Stevo, you may have a month of freedom but stropteen has several and will need suitable funding to enjoy it. Enjoy the cider.
    That's what internet banking is for :) Besides, a lazy teenager lying in bed isn't too costly.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Webboo wrote:
    Morning
    That's what the TV and DVD player are for.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Webboo wrote:
    Need to think of things to keep him occupied that don’t cost a fortune.
    Bike ride?
    Park/playground?
    http://www.rigb.org/families/experiment ... ing-dining
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Late ride in for me, some stuff to do at home.

Soft pedaling through life at the moment. Which is a good thing.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Webboo wrote:
    Need to think of things to keep him occupied that don’t cost a fortune.
    Bike ride?
    Park/playground?
    http://www.rigb.org/families/experiment ... ing-dining
    I don’t think the pooh thing would to be a good idea as he is at that stage of sayings “like you are pooh and smelly” and finding it hilarious. However we have done a bike ride, walked down town where he managed to blag a free chocolate milkshake and brownie. He is now watering the garden and pestering Colin the painter with question after question.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Nice a sunny here which is nice as it's my birthday so we're off to http://www.nuttersrestaurant.co.uk/ tonight.

Other than that I've been ordering bits of metal to weld together and make bigger bits of metal.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    School's out for Summer....I'm headed for the pub and Stropteen has finished her GCSE's so has no reason to be anywhere near as Stroppy as usual. Rock on Tommy.
  • tlw1
    Nice a sunny here which is nice as it's my birthday so we're off to http://www.nuttersrestaurant.co.uk/ tonight.

Other than that I've been ordering bits of metal to weld together and make bigger bits of metal.
    Happy birthday nutter
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    But it is a (s)ungodly hour...I'll get my coat.

He's not much of a Sungod either - no reference whatsoever to the longest day of the year.

Cheers Webboo - at least your a grade above this pond life.

Me worked me. Nearly there.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!