wednesday stabilising plutonium's delta phase

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,433
edited June 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

office, coffee, melange of cloudy, virtually, meetings, see punter about some petaflops, webex

seems a bit much for one day, especially when slightly hungover, i really do give so much
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, finishing off the decking I stared on Monday, the sister in law asked if I could paint it for her, ye right
    Hopefully gat out on the bike later.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Hip sore again after yesterday’s labours. Today will be looking after grandson, who hopefully will no longer be heartbroken as we now have located giraffe his soft toy.
    More coffee to wash down the pain killers first though.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Slept through the alarm. Luckily I'm just going to an advisors tax seminar on complex transactions which lasts until mid afternoon :) Might drop into the office to check on the minions later on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    oxoman wrote:
    Morning All. Hard ride into work this morning as a tad breezy. Training course all day. Probably end up training the trainer as usual.

nothing like going somewhere with humility wanting to learn, eh ........
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Office far from home, which was perfect when I was going to do a race down here, but yesterday’s commute and run later have shown my legs are still dead.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Dusted off the mountain bike this morning to ride to the office hoping the bouncing around through fields will sort the tubeless out.
    Meetings all day so far, and it's just started raining.
    TLW1 wrote:
    Office far from home, which was perfect when I was going to do a race down here, but yesterday’s commute and run later have shown my legs are still dead.
    Did a 50 on Sunday, legs still toasted, knocked 20 seconds off my PB last night so you should go for it :roll:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Wobbled to work in spite of being half asleep, had a manic morning and still half asleep. Just need to get through the afternoon, wobble home and then go to the pub. Oh, should probably resist murderising anyone, the temptation is so great though.
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:
    Did a 50 on Sunday, legs still toasted, knocked 20 seconds off my PB last night so you should go for it :roll:
    Bike is still at home :(

Arranged to do intervals with a pal later, just need to mow the lawns first
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    D-1 Algarve week 8)

Up early doors in t'morning to catch a shell suit special.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    orraloon wrote:
    D-1 Algarve week 8)

Up early doors in t'morning to catch a shell suit special.
    Enjoy. D-3 for me and tomorrow is my Friday :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Bike is still at home :(

Arranged to do intervals with a pal later, just need to mow the lawns first
    Went to the pub instead
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Dusted off the mountain bike this morning to ride to the office hoping the bouncing around through fields will sort the tubeless out.
    Meetings all day so far, and it's just started raining.
    TLW1 wrote:

50 TT? What's you PB?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    TLW1 wrote:
    ...but yesterday’s commute and run later have shown my legs are still dead.

You're not drinking enough beer.
  • pinno
    TLW1 wrote:
    Went to the pub instead

That's better.