saturday is senseless impersonal fact

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,517
edited June 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

cloudycool ride once dawn lightens the sky, cafe, hibernate

oh, to be in summer, now that june is here, and whoever wakes in england, sees, some morning, with pineapple, &c
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Need more sleep as running soon, but I think my body is still in shock from two nights in the pub drinking water

Normal service will be resumed tonight as we are having friends over
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, overcast here as well, looks like rain best get out with Tigger, I might just leave the cycling later when some sunshine is promised
    Good luck with the running TL
    Have a good weekend
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Sitting here in my Lycra eating the remains of last nights tortellini trying to summon up the motivation to go for a ride.

Have to be back at 9:40 as TDV has some schizzle to do so quick mentric century today then shower and carry on with the day.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Century done, now for a cup of coffee and a weights sesh then off to Il Duce’s for a pizza and a glass of red.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,559
    Slack day. Fire lit this evening, few glasses of red.

Pretty nice for a change.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Afternoon folks,
    Slow start has been had with a bit of added fannying about. Got to do some shopping as it’s the old man’s birthday tomorrow as well as being Father’s Day. Having a meal later to celebrate daughter finishing GCSEs. Might get myself a ridiculous Hawaiian shirt.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    Good lie in, a few jobs done then a spot of dog sitting to do while the women go shopping in Bromley. Headed North later on, so hopefully there's some footy on the radio to keep me amused as its a really boring route. There is the added incentive of a fridge full of drink at the other end :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Dull old day. Took doggo for a walk on the common and she found the foulest black muddy swamp and jumped right in. Spent 20 minutes washing her, so she now has the hump with me, and I with her. :roll:

20180616_122237.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb wrote:
    Dull old day. Took doggo for a walk on the common and she found the foulest black muddy swamp and jumped right in. Spent 20 minutes washing her, so she now has the hump with me, and I with her. :roll:

20180616_122237.jpg
    That's neat - a two tone cockerpoo :)

Mine is snoozing while I watch the footy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:

20180616_122237.jpg

Couldn't you have just pressure washed her?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb

I just turned the hose on her, but the gunk was so thick and 'orrible, it took ages to get it all off, especially as she was always trying to do a runner.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Evening
    Now persisting it down here,done very little today as my hip was very sore. Later will be food and wine.
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    hopkinb wrote:

20180616_122237.jpg
    Bad dog! Naughty animal! Blimming dog! Aargh, look at the mess! Don’t look at me like that, I hate you. You know I have cream-coloured carpets. Awww. Naughty girl. Who’s been a bad girl? Who loves daddy? Who’s having a lovely hot bath when she gets home? I love you, dog, and you love me. That’s right, I love you. How about a biscuit?
    (If you ever go in that mud hole again, I’ll....) :lol:
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • tlw1
    Asaahhhhhhhh cider - I’ve missed you
  • hopkinb
    TLW1 wrote:
    :D 8)
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    hopkinb wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Not as much as it has missed you :D
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • tlw1
    hopkinb wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Not as much as it has missed you :D
    :)
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:

I just turned the hose on her, but the gunk was so thick and 'orrible, it took ages to get it all off, especially as she was always trying to do a runner.

make her some small velcro booties then put her on a piece of carpet nailed to the floor - she won't be able to escape.

sorted.

simples, see you.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb wrote:

make her some small velcro booties then put her on a piece of carpet nailed to the floor - she won't be able to escape.

sorted.

simples, see you.
    Might get a bit messy when he hoses her down.

We just stick Muttley in the downstairs shower and give him a 'legs and snout' clean up after he's been in the stream.