Wahoo Elemnt Bolt & Strava Segments

andytee87
andytee87 Posts: 406
I've just tried searching for this here and through the Wahoo site but couldn't find anything.

Has anyone found a way of altering the Strava Live Segments page? I'd like to be able to see Power on there instead of having to flick between pages mid effort. Or is there a way of putting Ahead/Behind and Distance to go on another training page- I had a quick look and it seemed to be only for workouts.

Seems like quite an obviously useful thing to have on the page that it must be possible- definitely more useful than temperature!

Ta

Comments

• No can do I don't think. The live segments page can't be edited and if you custom built a new page, the only Strava data you can add is the live suffer score.
  • andytee87
    andytee87 Posts: 406
    No can do I don't think. The live segments page can't be edited and if you custom built a new page, the only Strava data you can add is the live suffer score.

Yeh thats as far as I could get as well. Cheers for confirming
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 5,845
    Same issue on Lezyne Super GPS.

I want more info on the live segments screen besides my current time, best PB to date and how many km I have to go.

Info such as 3s power, heart rate, pace compared to previous PB would be very useful.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo