wednesday at high negative g while stir frying pork loin with chillis and pineapple

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,528
edited June 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

office, coffee, cloudy cloudy, really should do some powerpointing but it saps the will to live
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Hybrid commute as I continue to save the legs, later should be cutting hedges, I will obviously try to avoid
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Sun's out, shades on, heading for the hills.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Mmmm, pork, chilli and pineapple.

Luvverly morning, spoiled by coming to work.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,145
    Morning

Early start didn't happen.
    Bit of a ride this morning dog dodging on the cycle path.

Got a report to review - straightforward work for a change.

TT later in theory but might sack it off as it's a bit of a drive away and a bit of a midge hotspot.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    morning folks,
    Make sure you're wearing an apron when stir frying SG, hot oil spat at bare flesh can be quite painful down there.
    Kind of a hybrid commute for me today. Pedalled in and will be driving back as the Mrs has just driven here having done the exam run and I've dropped her off at work. Two exams for the girl today then the last one on Fryday. Be very glad when that's over. Today being Wednesday I will of course be off to the pub later, will probably be a bit of an odd one with the loss of Godfrey.
    Anyway, onwards to customer avoidance.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    Busy day dealing with 'problem' countries. To cheer me up we got an email from the council saying they were 'progressing matters' with the chav bedsit landlord next door over breaches of HMO regs. Saves us paying to set a lawyer on 'em as we thought we might have to.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon.
    Bike ridden felt a bit tough with the wind but got a decent distance in. This afternoon will be trying to burn the stump of the tree we chopped down yesterday, given the wind I could become popular with the neighbors.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    Oi oi. Finished early 'cos both toots are in the school concert, Shorty is Mary f*cking Poppins.
    She's a star.

I'll update later if I survive.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Pub pubbed, bit worse for wear now. Many glasses were raised to the departed. Not looking forward to the morning.