'Divided' over 'A Sunday in Hell'?

Jimfrandisco
Jimfrandisco Posts: 210
edited June 2018 in Road general
Just to highlight two events happening at the Wallingford Festival of Cycling on July 7th http://www.wallingfordfestivalofcycling.co.uk – there's going to be Sarah Outen and Kate Rawles talking about their exploits over the last few years and a screening of The Adventure Syndicate’s ‘Divided’ and then later the same evening a big screen showing of ‘A Sunday in Hell’ with a Q&A with William Fotheringham!

OK, so it’s S.Oxfordshire and not close for most people on here i’m sure – but in my home town so i'm pretty excited!

cheers

Comments

• lakesluddite
    lakesluddite Posts: 1,337
    Enjoy!

Kate is a neighbour, former colleague and I might even go so far as to say friend of mine, so treat her well! It should be a good talk, over a year away from home going from one end of South America to the other on a bike made of bamboo from the Eden Project (that she partly made herself!). Kate is also appearing at the Edinburgh cycling festival on the 17th June, but I can't make it, would have loved to.

The bike itself is currently on display in one of our LBS' in Ulverston, South Cumbria.
  • Jimfrandisco
    Jimfrandisco Posts: 210
    small world - she'll be bringing herself, 'woody' and her camper down to ours to i'll be sure to pass on your greetings!
    cheers