'ning

cafes, ride, do stuff

looking murky out, hope it stays dry

did i mention that mrs s surprised me with a kilo of belgian orangettes, nom
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Racing bikes today on a course that doesn’t suit a fat middle aged alcoholic - which gives the others participants a distinct advantage

Later is a neighbours 18th and the champions league final
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, a bit of a dull start but at least it feels milder, shopping done, just having a cuppa, meeting a couple of mates for a ride across the wolds

Have a good weekend
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    got rained on, but at least it wasn't freezing, go away clouds
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning folks, traditional slow start has been had. A bit of pottering tone had then the lad is taking me to the movies as the Mrs wants me out of the way. She has organised a surprise as a continuation of me milking my birthday. That or she’s having an affair.
    May post later if it’s not just an elaborate plot to bump me off.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon.
    Stayed over at friends last night but got away early only to get roped in to the missus plans of taking the guttering down. Why do people alway blather paint over screw heads.
    Anyhow guttering now down, not sure what do next feel like having a kip but I’m sure that’s probably not a good idea..
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Silence is golden, and that's just what I and I have except for birdsong.

Weights session done just chilling before heading out for a pizza lunch with the bambini - We're going to Il Duce's down in Llantrwyd Wells for pizza's of magnificence.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    TLW1 wrote:
    Racing bikes today on a course that doesn’t suit a fat middle aged alcoholic
    To be fair, that could be most people on this forum :)

Busy morning out and about buying bits 'n' pieces, then a session down at the dog agility class for Muttley. Just stopping for lunch now then will have to see what's on the list for the rest of the afternoon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    Silence is golden, and that's just what I and I have except for birdsong.

Weights session done just chilling before heading out for a pizza lunch with the bambini - We're going to Il Duce's down in Llantrwyd Wells for pizza's of magnificence.
    Ll W, that’s where I wanna bee.......
    Slow day down here in the Hampshire economic powerhouse. Doin nowt. Going to a beer festival tomorrow if the weathers fine. Had steak for tea, now music and wine.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Matthewfalle
    Having a glass of wine now the bambini are in bed.

Pizza was excellent, wine was had then. It was nice.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Just back from local restaurant. Met a lady who’s other half was camping out ready to do the Yorkshire Beast 200 miles long and seems to have Rosedale Chimney at a 100 miles in.
    I could be tempted next year but a man of my years might be better suited to just looking good on a bike.
  • Matthewfalle
    Webboo wrote:
    Just back from local restaurant. Met a lady who’s other half was camping out ready to do the Yorkshire Beast 200 miles long and seems to have Rosedale Chimney at a 100 miles in.
    I could be tempted next year but a man of my years might be better suited to just looking good on a bike.

Any pics of her norks?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.