Twist83 - Anyone dealt with him before?

Evening guys, has anyone dealt with Twist 83 before? I bought a pair of SPD's off him on Friday 30th Nov. Still no sign of the pedals, no reply to my PM (still in my outbox though) and no reply to my email. He PM'd me to say he'd received the money and would post the pedals on Monday. To my knowledge the formidable 'Christmas post' isn't underway yet, so have I been ripped off, or is it likely there's a better explanation?

Cheers :)

Comments

• ads2k
    ads2k Posts: 135
    I had problems with him also ,never received a computer I ordered. He said he'd send another etc... but nothing ever appeared, chased for a refund/explanation but nothing seemed to disappear off the face of the earth ...!!
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    ads2k wrote:
    I had problems with him also ,never received a computer I ordered. He said he'd send another etc... but nothing ever appeared, chased for a refund/explanation but nothing seemed to disappear off the face of the earth ...!!

Did you post this in the feedback to help others avoid him?
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    He's posting regularly over on the Commuter General so I would put a post on one of his threads so that others can see your trying to contact him!

viewtopic.php?f=40012&t=12894061&p=18030708#p18030708
  • ads2k
    ads2k Posts: 135
    Velonutter wrote:
    ads2k wrote:

Did you post this in the feedback to help others avoid him?

My bad :oops: , I didn't find this section until recently and had almost forgotten all about it until it was mentioned.

Apologies to all..
  • Just had my money returned to me by paypal after raising a dispute. He claimed he sent the pedals, they never showed up, then got a message saying he'd been to Italy with work and his missus had sent the pedals and he'd show me the proof of postage. That never happened, never heard from him again, so went through paypal.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM!!
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    I bought some shimano SPD shows from him and while they took a bit longer than expected to arrive they were pretty much as described and had no other issues from him. I could be lucky, but my experience of dealing with him were acceptable imo
  • poptart242
    poptart242 Posts: 531
    Didn't think I'd have to search 6 year's of history but here we are. 10 days after payment and not a peep. Have emailed, replied and DM'd for a pair of pedals.

Twist83, if you're reading this I hope it shames you into getting in touch. If not, I'll raise a paypal dispute tomorrow.
  • twist83
    twist83 Posts: 761
    All messages replied to. For the record I did send the proof of postage to Andy. I ended the PP claim as they were lost.

You will either get your pedals or your money.
  • poptart242
    Thanks for my money back. Sorry that it took a PayPal dispute to raise the response.
  • poptart242
    Just had my money returned to me by paypal after raising a dispute. He claimed he sent the pedals, they never showed up, then got a message saying he'd been to Italy with work and his missus had sent the pedals and he'd show me the proof of postage. That never happened, never heard from him again, so went through paypal.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM!!

Carbon copy for me, although I wasn't told which country.