Q ring Carbon Aero and SiSL2 cranks

Jacksyee
Jacksyee Posts: 48
edited May 2018 in Road buying advice
Hi,

I have a Quintana Roo Pr6 that currently has a semi compact Cannondale Spidering 52/36 using Cannondale Hollowgram SiSl2 cranks.

I would like to put Q Ring Carbon Aero Outer ring 50 and Q Ring Aero 34 inner ring (or whatever is appropriate, I’m an amateur parts guy)

Questions:

1). Will these rings work work with Cannondale Cranks?
2). I see there is a carbon outer ring for sale - do the inner rings matter if they are carbon? Are they even sold that way?
3). Do I need 110 or 130 BCD?

What do I need to buy (my assumption is just buy 2 rings and some bolts - Cannondale ring = no bolts)

Apologies if I’m asking thw rong questions - pls set me straight

Comments

• StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    Jacksyee wrote:
    Hi,

I have a Quintana Roo Pr6 that currently has a semi compact Cannondale Spidering 52/36 using Cannondale Hollowgram SiSl2 cranks.

I would like to put Q Ring Carbon Aero Outer ring 50 and Q Ring Aero 34 inner ring (or whatever is appropriate, I’m an amateur parts guy)

Questions:

1). Will these rings work work with Cannondale Cranks?
    2). I see there is a carbon outer ring for sale - do the inner rings matter if they are carbon? Are they even sold that way?
    3). Do I need 110 or 130 BCD?

What do I need to buy (my assumption is just buy 2 rings and some bolts - Cannondale ring = no bolts)

Apologies if I’m asking thw rong questions - pls set me straight

You don't need an aero inner ring and I'm not even aware that make an aero inner.

I'm not sure that Rotor make a carbon Q ring with the spider ring fitting. You may need an adapter like this. http://www.velotechservices.co.uk/shop/ ... 51&cat=439
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • Jacksyee
    Jacksyee Posts: 48
    Thanks!