saturday eternal is the warrior who finds beauty in his wounds

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,434
edited May 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

nippy ride looms, wtf is it so cold, may try lighter fluid, it worked for withnail

cafes, though caffeine just makes me sleepy, there's a need for speed
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    It appears to be light. Head hurts and throat is rather dry. Lighter fluid you say...
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning lads, today’s question,1) bike ride or 2) watch wedding?

1) Bike ride
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Shoot sleep and a busy day ahead, so no catch up

This morning is puppy walk, dad’s taxi, kids festival in town, meet friends in town for dinner then local
  • What a beautiful day to get married, said no man ever
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks, head still hurts. Can’t imagine why. Wife seems unimpressed with me for some reason. Just goes to show drinking is good for your state of mind. I’m quite happy in spite of a thick head, she didn’t go out and get shitfaced so is feeling in better health but she’s got the hump. It’s a mystery.
    Mate coming over later so I can fix his bike, might have a go at some hair of the dog.
  • sungod
    chilly start but warmed up

fair weather cyclists bimbling all over the roads, people with aversion to using crossings or even looking, bah, humbug, etc.

may go and laze in the sun later
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Going for a walk before it gets too hot, then getting the free bus back because our taxes are paying for it so we're going to use it. I think the pubs en route open at 11 so that's good.

Feeling tired and sick today. Who knew watching a club time trial was such hard work.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,610
    Ace ride out. Hardly any traffic, sunshine, what's not to like. First 3+ hours of the season. Happy days.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    Bike ride completed managed to batter myself as usual. Just watched the main event of the day, Brits first and second.
    That’s something you would have never believed when I started riding.
    Time to chill before heading out for the evening.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    I hope that wasn't a spoiler Weboo or i'll have you.

Me did strimming me and then playing with ditches, drainage and water.
    It was warm.

Couch, pizza with olives and Giro for me.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    tried watching the news, but it's about as unappealing as the times' court circular with none of the upside (the deaths)

maybe try and figure out which mash episode has loretta swit looking moist in an improvised halter neck ensemble
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Walk walked, bus bussed, fell asleep for 4 hours.
    Time for food then back to sleep I think.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Watching Montalbano whilst drinking beer curled up on the couch with The Hound.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Busy day. Old dear was taken into hospital after gashing her foot and breaking her toe. Had to cut and run once I knew she was OK and being sorted out at the hospital. At least I managed to listen to the Cup final on the radio on the way back down South. Cider time and MOTD now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]