SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod

ollaay
ollaay Posts: 166
edited May 2018 in Your road bikes
My SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod, such a dream to ride.

Dura Ace 9000 groupset, 9100 pedals, KMC Gold Chain and Hollogram SL chainset
Zipp 404 Firecrest
Antares 00 Saddle
Zipp SL Carbon Bars
Zipp Carbon Post
Arundel Cages
Pirelli P Zero tyres
6.8kg :D

3RXxPxz.jpg

Comments

• shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    Awesome. Maybe remove wheel and seatpost decals as it looks a bit busy. Otherwise looks ace.
  • As SB says, awesome bikes. Nogo for big logos though
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Lush. Even lusher once you cut that rubbish off that's above the stem.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ollaay
    Awesome. Maybe remove wheel and seatpost decals as it looks a bit busy. Otherwise looks ace.
    Cheers! Had a stealth theme on the last bike, wanted something completely opposite on this one :D
  • ollaay
    Lush. Even lusher once you cut that rubbish off that's above the stem.
    Thanks bud agreed. Switched the 5mm spacer with the 20mm thats now on top recently so it'll be off when I get round to fitting my P2M also.
  • shirley_basso
    Awesome. It's the rider who has to like it. I am not a fan of stealth bikes either (mine are the c59 and boardman carbon somewhere buried in this area) but perhaps the wheel stickers are too much!

I think the shifters pointing up is a shame as I am a stickler for getting the bottom of the drops horizontal to the ground, but ultimately it has to be comfortable.
  • evs78
    evs78 Posts: 133
    That’s just a great bike, top spec, love that paint job (I’ve got the US 2013 hi-mod which is mainly black with a hint of green but would love something more bold).

Best bike I’ve ever ridden; enjoy it!
    All the gear and no idea...
  • ollaay
    Evs78 wrote:
    That’s just a great bike, top spec, love that paint job (I’ve got the US 2013 hi-mod which is mainly black with a hint of green but would love something more bold).

Best bike I’ve ever ridden; enjoy it!
    Nice one! They are brilliant frames :D They seem to have gone a bit flat regards to paint schemes nowadays
  • e30matt
    e30matt Posts: 24
    Lovely looking bike you have there Ollaay. These ride great and is probably still my favourite bike.
    Snap.

VN0pXZ.jpg
  • shirley_basso
    Hubba Hubba.
  • ollaay
    e30matt wrote:
    Lovely looking bike you have there Ollaay. These ride great and is probably still my favourite bike.
    Snap.

VN0pXZ.jpg
    Woweee that looks superb with the black decals, you've nailed it. Best 2 years of colour schemes right here imo. What size is that?
  • e30matt
    e30matt Posts: 24
    "Woweee that looks superb with the black decals, you've nailed it. Best 2 years of colour schemes right here imo. What size is that?"

Thanks Ollaay. As I say I love these bikes, they look great and ride so well. Think yours 'pops' a bit more with the white wheel decals to be honest.

This frame is a 56cm. Fitted with some shallow rims the weight comes down to 6.12kgs but it dosen't feel like it wants to hold the speed as well.

HH4z8v.jpg

9nLURW.jpg
  • Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    nice bikes, the zipps def make a difference to speed on those and as a bonus they look better too :)