TI Raleigh 125th anniversary frameset

wicked
wicked Posts: 844
edited May 2018 in Your road bikes
It’s the most beautiful sport in the world but it’s governed by ***ts who have turned it into a crock of ****.

Comments

• 40859031695_ef2fac985a_c.jpg
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • wicked
    Thanks, I cannot seem to post pics!
    It’s the most beautiful sport in the world but it’s governed by ***ts who have turned it into a crock of ****.
  • arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561
    wicked wrote:
    Thanks, I cannot seem to post pics!
    A quick tutorial might help.
    1 Open you image in Flickr
    2 Click on the icon on the lower RHS that looks like a downward arrow with a line under it.
    3 Select "view all sizes" from the options
    4 Select a size from the options above the image - say Medium 640
    5 Right click on the image that appears and select - "copy image address"
    6 Open an old or new post in bikeradar
    7 Select the Img tab from those above the text box.
    8 A set of Img brackets will appear
    9 Put your cursor between these brackets and paste your image address (Contr + P keys in Win 10)
    10 your image will be embedded in the post - do a preview just to check
  • shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    To clarify:

In order to insert the 'IMG' tags you will need to be in the Full editor mode on the post you are creating.
    HOWEVER
    If you use the 'copy image address' function from Flickr then you don't need to use the IMG tags as they are automatically included from Flickr.

FYI:
    Ctrl + P is print.
    Ctrl + V is paste.
  • wicked
    41717010202_9fcfba309d_z_d.jpg

Thanks and cheers!

Picked this frameset up brand new as decided the standard bike Raleigh offered could be improved on.

Built this up with full 11 speed Athena, H Plus son TB14 rims on Ambrosio polished hubs.Steering is via Cinelli giro d'italia bars and 1A stem. Seatpost is Campag chorus and a Regal saddle. Finished off with Elite Cuissi cages and Open Corsa's.

All for half the price of the Raleigh bike, no wonder they didn't sell well!
  • pnev
    pnev Posts: 236
    Lovely.

I've always wanted to restore a Team Banana and pimp it with modern gear
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    Classy looking bike !
  • Lovely - had a Raleigh Europa in team colours when I was 14 - my first real bike. That TI Raleigh paintjob still gives me pangs. :)